FoodBev Media’s events directory is the largest calendar of important international food and beverage industry events, trade shows, conferences and seminars.
Filter my search. Only show:
Duxes will host the 5th Nutraceutical and Functional Food Asia Pacific Summit 2020 in Singapore, from December 16-17. The summit will gather delegates from across the functional food and nutraceuticals industry, including government officials, researchers, analysts, and representatives from leading companies and industry associations, to discuss trends and developments in the fast-paced Asian market.
What you will Learn?
– Insights into the current state of consumer health, highlighting the vibrancy of dietary and nutritional food supplements in Asia Pacific markets.
– Authoritative interpretation of the latest market entry challenges, registration processes and regulatory updates for dietary supplements and nutrition ingredients in China, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand and other jurisdictions.
– Find out about new sales channels, cooperate with local distributors and e-commerce retailers.
– Revealing the value of gut health, explore the latest innovation of probiotics and soluble fiber.
– Tap into the growing weight management and sports nutrition markets to meet the demands of new consumer groups.
– Focus on brain health, healthy ageing and infant health to help the next generations grow up healthily; learn how practitioners can improve the health of the elderly.
– Open up new opportunities for novel technologies and processes; discuss value, ingredients, challenges and innovation trends like plant-based meat, CBD and alternative protein.
– Discover fast-growing products in the beauty supplements sector; discuss popular ingredients such as protein, coenzyme Q10, vitamins, and more.
– The latest innovation of CBD-based products; discover the marketing potential for CBD in Asia Pacific countries.
– Opportunity to meet potential investors, boost your company by learning about business incubators, discover innovative startups.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8253
Email: [email protected]
Agrofood Nigeria covers the entire process chain, consisting of the three sub-brands agro AgroTech Nigeria, food + bev tec Nigeria and food ingredients Nigeria
Organized by the German trade show specialists Fairtrade and scheduled for 31 March – 01 April 2021 at the Landmark Centre on Lagos Victoria Island Annex, the event is held in conjunction with Plastprintpack Nigeria, Nigeria’s 6th International Plastics, Printing and Packaging Trade Show.
Exhibitors & Products 2021 – Tailored to the Nigerian market
Excellent prospects for trade visitors of Agrofood Nigeria 2021 looking for high-quality solution providers as many of the world’s leading companies will again be presenting products and technologies specifically tailored to the Nigerian market.
The exhibitors of Agrofood & Plastprintpack 2021 come from 27 countries, namely from Austria, Belgium, Benin, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Netherlands, Nigeria, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine and United Arab Emirates.
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2020