FoodBev Media’s events directory is the largest calendar of important international food and beverage industry events, trade shows, conferences and seminars.
Filter my search. Only show:
What you will learn?
• Latest scientific findings and technology development in personalized nutrition
• Successful cases on commercialization and deployment of personalized nutrition products and services
• Stories on ingredient innovation and adaptation to personalized nutrition
• Cutting-edge technologies and applications on personal health data collection and analysis
• Insights into consumer needs in this fast changing era of digitalization and health-consciousness
• Optimal marketing and retail channels for personalized nutrition products to reach the consumers
• Influences and benefits brought by personalized nutrition to other relevant industries such as insurance, retail and FMCG
Duxes is pleased to announce that the 7th Dairy Asia Pacific Summit (DairyAP) 2020 will take place in Singapore from October 29-30. The event is the leading annual platform for professionals engaged in the growing Asia Pacific dairy market and will offer a wide range of in-depth talks and discussions from industry experts, major companies, ingredients innovators and government regulators.
What you will Learn?
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 ext. 8253
Email: [email protected]
Starting this year, Fi Europe, the world’s leading event for food & beverage ingredients will be co-located with Hi Europe, its counterpart for health ingredients, alternating between Germany and France. Combining forces means a most comprehensive event bringing together the entire global food & health ingredients supply chain together.
This year’s edition is expected to host over 27,000 attendees looking to network, and source from 15,000+ ingredients and solutions showcased by more than 1,700 exhibitors. The event is also a hub for food and beverage innovation, offering a wide variety of content onsite, including conferences, master classes, and more.
Top show highlights at this year’s edition include the New Product Zone, Women’s Networking Breakfast, Industry Insights Theatre and many more.
Fi Europe co-located with Hi Europe will take place from 1-3 December 2020 at the Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmBH, in Frankfurt, Germany.
Learn more on our website: https://www.figlobal.com/fieurope/en/home.html
Duxes will host the 5th Nutraceutical and Functional Food Asia Pacific Summit 2020 in Singapore, from December 16-17. The summit will gather delegates from across the functional food and nutraceuticals industry, including government officials, researchers, analysts, and representatives from leading companies and industry associations, to discuss trends and developments in the fast-paced Asian market.
– Insights into the current state of consumer health, highlighting the vibrancy of dietary and nutritional food supplements in Asia Pacific markets.
– Authoritative interpretation of the latest market entry challenges, registration processes and regulatory updates for dietary supplements and nutrition ingredients in China, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand and other jurisdictions.
– Find out about new sales channels, cooperate with local distributors and e-commerce retailers.
– Revealing the value of gut health, explore the latest innovation of probiotics and soluble fiber.
– Tap into the growing weight management and sports nutrition markets to meet the demands of new consumer groups.
– Focus on brain health, healthy ageing and infant health to help the next generations grow up healthily; learn how practitioners can improve the health of the elderly.
– Open up new opportunities for novel technologies and processes; discuss value, ingredients, challenges and innovation trends like plant-based meat, CBD and alternative protein.
– Discover fast-growing products in the beauty supplements sector; discuss popular ingredients such as protein, coenzyme Q10, vitamins, and more.
– The latest innovation of CBD-based products; discover the marketing potential for CBD in Asia Pacific countries.
– Opportunity to meet potential investors, boost your company by learning about business incubators, discover innovative startups.
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8253
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2020
World Beverage Innovation Awards – NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES!
The awards celebrate excellence and innovation across the global beverage industry.
Don’t miss out on having your innovations recognised on a global scale.
Deadline for entry 11 September – enter now!