FoodBev Media’s events directory is the largest calendar of important international food and beverage industry events, trade shows, conferences and seminars.
Filter my search. Only show:
Duxes is pleased to announce that the 7th Dairy Asia Pacific Summit (DairyAP) 2020 will take place in Singapore from October 29-30. The event is the leading annual platform for professionals engaged in the growing Asia Pacific dairy market and will offer a wide range of in-depth talks and discussions from industry experts, major companies, ingredients innovators and government regulators.
What you will Learn?
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 ext. 8253
Email: [email protected]
With the full resumption of work in Europe, Asia, America, there will be a large number of purchase orders.
For the twenty years of market experience, 21Food can help you to get new client and domestic sales.
21Food and Topservice will hold the second 21Food Online Expo with the help of overseas food industry associations, food industry organisers.
Here is the URL for check details: https://expo.21food.com/
Hi & Fi Asia-China will open its doors from 25 – 27 November 2020 in Shanghai, China at the NECC, Shanghai.
Hi & Fi Asia-China offers five shows in one, with its co-located events providing access to the entire industry under one roof – Food ingredients Asia-China, Hi China, HNC, ProPak China & FoodPack, and Starch Expo. The combined events will cover 100,000 square metres, welcoming over 50,000+ visitors and 1,300 exhibitors from around the world.
To read more about the event, see website:
POSTPONED UNTIL 7 – 9 SEPTEMBER 2022
Duxes will host the 5th Nutraceutical and Functional Food Asia Pacific Summit 2020 in Singapore, from December 16-17. The summit will gather delegates from across the functional food and nutraceuticals industry, including government officials, researchers, analysts, and representatives from leading companies and industry associations, to discuss trends and developments in the fast-paced Asian market.
– Insights into the current state of consumer health, highlighting the vibrancy of dietary and nutritional food supplements in Asia Pacific markets.
– Authoritative interpretation of the latest market entry challenges, registration processes and regulatory updates for dietary supplements and nutrition ingredients in China, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand and other jurisdictions.
– Find out about new sales channels, cooperate with local distributors and e-commerce retailers.
– Revealing the value of gut health, explore the latest innovation of probiotics and soluble fiber.
– Tap into the growing weight management and sports nutrition markets to meet the demands of new consumer groups.
– Focus on brain health, healthy ageing and infant health to help the next generations grow up healthily; learn how practitioners can improve the health of the elderly.
– Open up new opportunities for novel technologies and processes; discuss value, ingredients, challenges and innovation trends like plant-based meat, CBD and alternative protein.
– Discover fast-growing products in the beauty supplements sector; discuss popular ingredients such as protein, coenzyme Q10, vitamins, and more.
– The latest innovation of CBD-based products; discover the marketing potential for CBD in Asia Pacific countries.
– Opportunity to meet potential investors, boost your company by learning about business incubators, discover innovative startups.
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8253
As a leading and professional packaging trade platform, “The 27th China International Exhibition on Packaging Machinery & Materials (Sino-Pack2021)” and “China (Guangzhou) International Exhibition on Packaging Products (PACKINNO2021)” will be grandly held at Area A, China Import & Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, PR China.
A 4-in-1 Expo that covers packaging, packaging products, printing and labeling.
The exhibitions continue to create an all-round display platform for the entire packaging industry chain. Six zones are featured this year, they are Smart Packaging + Smart Logistics, Food Packaging, Liquid Packaging, General Packaging, Coding & Marking and Packaging Products & Materials, covering multiple end-use spectrums like food, food processing, catering, beverage/dairy products/alcohols, daily chemicals, pharmaceutical/health care products, home appliance/3C, express delivery, e-commerce, automobile, etc.
Six Theme Zones:
Smart Packaging + Smart Logistics
Coding & Marking
Packaging Products & Materials
ANUFOOD China will celebrate its debut at Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center in Shenzhen, China from 21 – 23 April 2021. The exhibition is poised to establish a comprehensive platform covering the food and beverage market in Southern China. Over 700 exhibitors and more than 15,000 visitors are expected within 20,000 square meters for this grand industrial event.
Taking advantage of shared expertise and resources from successful affiliated events – Anuga – the world’s largest food trade fair in Cologne, Germany, ANUFOOD China is about to amaze the food and beverage industry in Southeast Asia.
ANUFOOD China attracts exhibitors specialize in baby food, seafood, dairy, sweets and snacks, meat, fruits and vegetables, drinks, fine food, organic products and food service from around the world gather under one roof. The fair will also cover trend topics such as health and functional foods, private labels, vegetarian products, non-GMO products, ready-to-eat products, superfoods and organic products.
Supporting programmes, with diverse themes such as matchmaking, conferences and seminars and culinary competitions will be comprehensively enlarged and upgraded to generate more business opportunities. Meanwhile, ANUFOOD China offers an ideal platform for trade buyers to enjoy sensory experience on food and catering with strong support from associations and partners.
Hosted buyer programme, will present precise business matching for effective one-on-one exchange empowering retailers, reshaping the industry ecosystem with new retail formats and aiming at facilitating the commercial cooperation is about to start months before the show. Exhibitors are able to meet with distribution channel representatives and get to know e-commerce platform executives along with 200+ high-quality trade buyers, who are mainly importers, e-commerce, and from supermarkets, hotels, neighborhood market stores and catering service.
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2020
World Beverage Innovation Awards – DEADLINE EXTENDED!
The awards celebrate excellence and innovation across the global beverage industry.
Don’t miss out on having your innovations recognised on a global scale.
Deadline extended to 18 September – enter now!