Fazer Group has agreed to acquire Kaslink, a Finland-based producer of premium Scandinavian food and drink pro...
Mondelēz International has secured a deal to acquire a majority interest in Perfect Snacks, a US maker of refr...
Emmi has increased its stake in Brazilian dairy producer Laticínios Porto Alegre from 40% to 70% in a move to...
Keytone Dairy has secured a deal to acquire Australian UHT drinks manufacturer Omniblend for AUD22.6m ($15.5m)...
Coda Signature has closed $24.4m in Series A funding as it looks to accelerate its expansion into emerging Nor...
Ingredients distributor Barentz International has announced the formation of a joint venture with Dutch ingred...
British crisp brand Tyrrells has announced today that it has acquired Aroma Snacks, a German producer of organic crisps. Read more
The pace of acquisitions accelerated in April, with 54 food and drink industry transactions, according to Richard Hall. Read more
A group of 23 US-based food companies have joined forces to launch the Plant Based Foods Association. Read more
Lallemand has acquired DSM Food Specialties' surface and ripening cultures business, strengthening its position in meat and dairy cultures. Read more
Whitbread has paid £6.8 million for a 49% stake in grab-and-go delivery concept Pure, with the option to acquire the remaining 51%. Read more
Anheuser-Busch could sell several SABMiller brands in Central and Eastern Europe, in a new move to appease regulators. Read more
UK drinks distributor Halewood International has acquired the Liverpool Gin brand as part of its continued expansion plans. Read more
Anheuser-Busch's Brazilian beverage arm, AmBev, has agreed to acquire a Rio de Janeiro-based producer of fruit juices. Read more
Nestlé and ice cream brand R&R have decided to enter into a joint venture by setting up Froneri which will combine Nestlé and R&R’s ice cream activities. Read more
Anheuser-Busch has agreed to acquire Italian craft beer maker Birra del Borgo, as it seeks to expand its presence in Italy. Read more
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2019
Asia Food Innovation Awards – DEADLINE EXTENDED!
Due to popular demand, the deadline has been extended to Friday 14 June.
Don’t miss out on having your innovations recognised on a global scale.