Organised in association with Restaurant, Pub & Bar Asia (RPB Asia) and Speciality & Fine Food Asia, the inaugural Asia Food Innovation Awards are designed to recognise and reward excellence across all aspects of the global food and beverage industry, from manufacturing to ingredients, packaging and finished products.
In addition to the prestige of winning an Asia Food Innovation Award, winners and finalists will be receiving a comprehensive PR and media package to celebrate and highlight their success, which will include:
• A presentation of the shortlisted products during the special awards ceremony at RPB and Speciality Fine Foods Asia to an audience of leading decision makers.
• A dedicated announcement on FoodBev.com, published as a top story, reaching to our 90,000 unique visitors.
• The announcement will be shared to FoodBev’s 60,000 subscribers via newsletters and on social media accounts on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook to an audience of 20,000 followers.
• A version of the presentation video of all winners and finalists will be available on our YouTube channel.a
• A comprehensive communications kit complete with a press release, logos to use on packaging, websites or emails signatures; a certificate of excellence; and of course a trophy for winners!
The winners will be announced at RPB Asia and Speciality & Fine Foods Asia with a special ceremony on 18 July 2018 in Singapore.
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2020