Currently, Asia has the highest growth in demand for milk and dairy products in the world. Whilst per capita consumption ranges significantly country by country, it is estimated that the continent’s demand for milk and dairy products will rise to around 320 million tons by 2021. Furthermore, the Asia-Pacific region as a whole has emerged as a major player in the production and consumption of global dairy. Asia-Pacific dairy is still projected to be a key economic driver that will grow faster than the mature markets of the U.S. and Western Europe.
Against this background, Duxes is pleased to announce that DairyAP (6th Dairy Asia Pacific Summit 2019) will take place in Singapore from November 21-22. The summit will gather distinguished experts as well as industry leaders to provide thorough analysis of the latest regulatory dynamics and industry integration. Participants will share their expertise in local dairy markets, outlining safety control from raw materials to end products, the latest consumer insights, and dairy R&D trends and innovation. Attendees will learn about successful marketing strategies, the liquid milk and other dairy product sectors, as well as packaging layouts and farm management and industry sustainability. The 2-day event will provide an effective platform for attendees to share their valued experiences and opinions on the many challenges and opportunities within the Asia-Pacific dairy industry.
What will you learn? (highlights)
– The largest platform for dairy in the Asia Pacific: more than 240 delegates from across the region discussing the latest developments and challenges for the dairy industry
– Authoritative interpretation of regulations and updated standards for dairy products in the Asia-Pacific region, including China, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia and other countries
– Market analysis of liquid milk, infant formula and more products with high growth potential in the Asia-Pacific region
– Advice on identifying the latest trends in dairy product innovation, sustainable packaging, the application of ingredients and flavoring, and processing technologies
– Understanding on how to ensure quality and safety from the perspective of product testing and packaging; in-depth look at farm management and animal health issues
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 ext. 8253
Email: [email protected]
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2020
World Beverage Innovation Awards – NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES!
The awards celebrate excellence and innovation across the global beverage industry.
Don’t miss out on having your innovations recognised on a global scale.
Deadline for entry 11 September – enter now!