Organised in association with FoodBev Media, the International Beverage Awards at Drink Japan are designed to recognise and reward excellence across all aspects of the global beverage industry – from manufacturing to ingredients, packaging and finished products.
The winners will be announced at Drink Japan with a special ceremony on 27 June 2018 in Tokyo.
In addition to the prestige of winning an International Beverage Award, winners and finalists will be receiving a comprehensive PR and media package to celebrate and highlight their success, which will include:
• A presentation of the shortlisted products during the special awards ceremony at Drink Japan to an audience of leading decision makers
• A dedicated announcement on FoodBev.com, published as a top story, reaching our 90,000 unique visitors
• The announcement will be shared to FoodBev’s 60,000 subscribers via newsletters and on social media accounts on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook to an audience of 20,000 followers
• A version of the presentation video of all winners and finalists will be available on our YouTube channel
• A comprehensive communications kit complete with a press release; logos to use on packaging, websites or email signatures; a certificate of excellence; and of course a trophy for winners
For more information on the awards, including how to enter, please click here.
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2019