Kurita offers an innovative 360° solution for the full water cycle of food and beverage plants, helping to save water and energy and improve productivity.
Creating sustainable membrane treatment solutions to increase water production and reduce environmental impact is critical to meeting the food and beverage industry’s rising demand for quality water.
Avista, a global brand of Kurita, offers industry-leading expertise in membrane system troubleshooting, foulant identification, targeted membrane chemicals, and application support for food and beverage plants worldwide.
Avista Membrane Treatment Solutions
Avista assists membrane plant managers, system engineers and operators to determine the right chemicals required to optimise their membrane systems.
Avista Membrane Chemicals
Avista’s global line of membrane treatment chemicals is manufactured worldwide to cover a full spectrum of foulants and scales.
1. RoQuest coagulants are membrane compatible and improve the efficiency of multimedia filtration (MMF) equipment.
2. Kuriverter AC-427 is an odourless liquid sodium bisulfite formulation used to remove free and combined chlorine from reverse osmosis feedwaters.
3. Kuriverter IK-110 is a liquid combination product based on stabilized chlorine compounds which will not deteriorate polyamide membranes.
4. Vitec antiscalants inhibit scale while dispersing colloidal particles, helping to extend system run times, reduce cleaning frequency, and increase the product life of membranes.
5. RoClean cleaners are highly buffered and contain a unique blend of ingredients that wet and break up foulant, suspend the foulant in solution, and disperse the foulant to prevent redeposition.
Avista services include laboratory analysis and off-site cleaning and restoration, as well as dosing and normalisation software to support and solve site-specific challenges.
Membranes have one life – Make the most of it
Our impact study demonstrates how Avista Membrane Treatment Solutions helped a beverage plant uncover and solve the drivers for high operational costs and high membrane replacement rates. For an in-depth view of this impact study, download our technical paper.
Download the Technical Guide here.
Kurita UK Ltd
Avista | Centre of Excellence
13 Nasmyth Square, Houstoun Industrial Estate
Livingston, EH54 5GG
Phone: +44 0 131 449 6677
Fax: +44 0 131 449 5599
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2022
World Beverage Innovation Awards – NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES!
The awards celebrate excellence and innovation across the global beverage industry.
Don’t miss out on having your innovations recognised on a global scale.
Deadline for entries 23 July – enter now!
Don’t get left behind
Start your free Foodbev magazine trial today and join thousands of fellow industry professionals in receiving food and drink trends direct to our business.
Click here to start your free trial