The new beverage, named Rouge Sucette, is made from 75% grapes with water, sugar and cola flavouring making up the remaining 25%.
Rouge Sucette is designed to be served chilled and contains a 9% ABV rating. Haussmann Famille already produce a passion-fruit-flavoured rose and white wine.
“The result is surprising: the balance between the bitterness of the wine and the sweetness of the cola is perfect,” said Pauline Lacombe, marketing director of Haussmann Famille. “We did a lot of research to elaborate the best recipe and the best mix between wine, water and the aroma.”
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2021
World Beverage Innovation Awards – NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES!
The awards celebrate excellence and innovation across the global beverage industry.
Don’t miss out on having your innovations recognised on a global scale.
Deadline for entries 23 July – enter now!
Don’t get left behind
Start your free Foodbev magazine trial today and join thousands of fellow industry professionals in receiving food and drink trends direct to our business.
Click here to start your free trial