The board of directors of The Coca-Cola Company has elected Evan G Greenberg as a director of the company, effective immediately.
Greenberg, 56, is chairman, president and CEO of ACE Limited, a global insurance and reinsurance company.
As part of his election, Greenberg was appointed to the company's audit committee.
Prior to joining ACE, Evan G Greenberg spent 25 years at American International Group, where he served as president and chief operating officer from 1997 to 2000. Before that, he held a variety of senior management positions, including president and CEO of AIU, AIG's Foreign General Insurance Organization, and CEO of AIG Far East, based in Japan.
Source: The Coca-Cola Company
- To submit editorial for consideration, contact the FoodBev.com editor or phone 01225 327869.
- If you are submitting potential editorial for publication, please mark clearly "for publication".
- Japanese firm Mitsui acquires 15% stake in Turkish packaging leader Sarten
- US juice manufacturer Juice Tyme acquired by private investment firm
- Frozen food federation builds huge ice wall to highlight food waste problem