Coca-Cola is to offer $8.4m to place 100 fitness centres across the US and fund fitness and nutrition programmes around the world.
In the US, the company will dedicate $5m to provide 100 communities with new fitness centres for schools.
The Coca-Cola Foundation has awarded $3.4m in grants to support fitness and nutrition programmes in the US and around the world.
Working with the National Foundation for Governor's Fitness Councils and the American College of Sports Medicine, Coca-Cola will place 100 new fitness centres in schools across the US over the next five years.
The Coca-Cola Foundation is providing $3.4m to fund active, healthy living programmes across the globe as part of its first-quarter grants this year.
Source: The Coca-Cola Company
- Coke donates $500,000 to Abyssinnian Development Corp 24 MAY 2012 | CSR
- Coke and WWF donate $2m towards polar bear welfare 19 APR 2012 | Soft drinks
- Cargill to acquire grain storage assets of Northstar Grain
- Princes launches two new Atlantic skinless and boneless salmon products
- Halewood unveils Africa-inspired new look for Whitley Neill Gin