Powerade, the Official Sports Drink of the London 2012 Olympic Games, is offering athletes from around the world the opportunity to train with professional athletes and coaches at the Powerade Sports Academy during London 2012.
As part of the Powerade 'Power Through' campaign for London 2012, amateur athletes y will win the chance to attend the week long Academy.
There, specialist coaches and athletes including Olympic Athlete and former World Champion Mechelle Lewis Freeman (US), NBA basketball star John Amaechi (GB) and Great Britain's head Olympic swimming coach Ben Titley (GB) will tailor sessions to strengthen and condition participants to become better all-round athletes.
The Powerade Sports Academy will focus on teaching skills in five different Olympic sports - athletics, swimming, football, cycling and basketball.
Source: The Coca-Cola Company
- Coca-Cola selects Olympic Flame carriers for London 2012 30 MAY 2012
- Coca-Cola’s Olympic plans 27 MAR 2012
- Soho Coffee moves into leisure centre market
- Mocon creates four business units to support global footprint
- Food manufacturers welcome first stage funding success