The latest appointments and movements in the food and beverage industry, updated 22 March 2012.
Pastuszka appointed by Ringnes
Jacek Pastuszka has been appointed CEO of Ringnes in Norway. He has been acting CEO for Ringnes AS since November last year.
Opies makes personnel changes
Opies has appointed its new non-executive director, Stuart Bailey, and has promoted Paul Fox to commercial director.
Georgette Verdin joins O-I
Georgette Verdin has joined Owens-Illinois as vice president of global talent management and organisational development.
CSC appoints David Baldwin
CSC has appointed David Baldwin to the position of vice president responsible for CSC’s UK Technology and Consumer division, which includes transport, logistics, retail, consumer, telecoms and media.
Jim Skinner to retire from McDonald's
McDonald's Corporation has announced that vice chairman and CEO Jim Skinner will retire after 41 years with the company, effective 30 June 2012. McDonald's board of directors has elected current president and chief operating officer Don Thompson to succeed Skinner as CEO, effective 1 July 2012.
Pfister is named TricorBraun CFO
TricorBraun has named Charles J Pfister chief financial officer. Pfister will be responsible for the firm's finance, corporate administration and human resource groups.
More recent appointments
- New appointments, 19 March 2012
- New appointments, 13 March 2012
- New appointments, 28 February 2012
- New appointments, 18 January 2012
- New appointments, 9 January 2012
- New appointments, 4 January 2012
- New appointments, 19 December 2011
- New appointments, 30 November 2011
- New appointments, 25 November 2011
- New appointments, 16 November 2011
- New appointments, 4 November 2011
- Organic and conventional dairies show few differences in cow health & milk
- Dragons' Den winner releases Marmite board games
- Innocent smoothies in 750ml take-home cartons
- Beverage > Alcohol
- Foodservice > Catering
- Packaging > Labelling
- Business > People/Jobs
- Distribution > Retail
- Beverage > Soft Drinks