Duxes will host the 9th China International Nutraceutical and Functional Food Summit 2019 on September 18-20 in Beijing, China.
The three-day event will gather professionals from food and nutritional supplement companies, as well as policymakers and researchers, to discuss the latest advances in nutrition, latest supervisory regulations in China, the effects of cross-border e-commerce on the market, emerging product categories, consumer preferences, and other important topics.
Notably, the summit will feature a pre-event addressing healthy ageing on the first day, addressing the demographic and social changes underway in China.
Some Highlights include:
– Official interpretation of health food regulations and the Healthy China 2030 Plan
– Solutions for gaining consumer trust in health food products through transparency
– Insight on the enormous market potential of brain health, digestive health, and immunity health products in an ageing society
– Exploration of popular functional ingredients such as plant-based, fibre and probiotics
– A detailed breakdown of industry data and market trends essential for product development in sports nutrition
– Discussion of sales and marketing channel innovation
– Case studies of successful new retail innovation in the mobile/ internet era
– Opportunity to identify potential partners and gain a foothold in the Chinese market
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: +86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8253
Email: [email protected]
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2020
World Beverage Innovation Awards – NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES!
The awards celebrate excellence and innovation across the global beverage industry.
Don’t miss out on having your innovations recognised on a global scale.
Deadline for entry 11 September – enter now!