Rémy Cointreau has appointed Eric Vallat as its new group CEO, effective from 1 December 2019. Read more
Founded in 1889, Richmond has expanded into the meat-free market for the first time with its launch of meat-free sausages as it responds to the diversifying needs of consumers. Read more
Manufacturer of dairy-free yogurt Hälsa has expanded its portfolio with Organic Oatmilk Yogurt Cups using a ‘100% clean process’. Read more
Strong Roots has received an $18.3m investment from private equity firm Goode Partners, as the company seeks to expand its position in the US. Read more
New Culture, a San Francisco-based start-up which produces animal-free dairy cheese, has raised $3.5m in a seed funding round led by Kraft Heinz. Read more
Ingredients and fats supplier AAK has acquired 80% of Soya International to expand its ingredient portfolio with speciality lecithins. The deal resulted in a put/call option that means AAK could acquire the remaining 20% of Soya International wi... Read more
US-based ice cream manufacturer Wells Enterprises has acquired low-calorie ice cream brand Halo Top from Eden Creamery for an undisclosed figure. Read more
A new study sponsored by Chr. Hansen has revealed that taking probiotics can reduce the duration, frequency and severity of flu-like sickness resulting in significant savings for the US economy. Read more
Beyond Better Foods owned ice cream brand Enlightened has returned with its limited edition Barista Collection in time for Autumn. Read more
Finnish dairy manufacturer Valio has announced that from mid-September its familiar milk cartons will be filled with milk from free-range cows. Read more
© FoodBev Media Ltd 2019
World Beverage Innovation Awards – ENTER NOW!
The awards celebrate excellence and innovation across the global beverage industry.
Don’t miss out on having your innovations recognised on a global scale.