Maltesers is celebrating 75 years in style with a host of exciting planned activities and a media spend of £8m throughout 2012.
A new TV campaign playing to the trend of nostalgia will celebrate the brand’s heritage with a montage of favourite Maltesers adverts from over the past 75 years, with a £1.3m media spend.
The Maltesers 75th campaign will also be supported with PR throughout 2012 and in-store activation from March. POS materials, tailored per channel, will be made available to retailers as they are encouraged to make the most of the celebrations in-store.
In the same year, Maltesers will become the first Mars product to carry the Fairtrade mark, increasing total UK Fairtrade sales by 10%, the company said.
Maltesers have been featured in this year’s Superbrands final results.
- Better Oats launches new marketing campaign 15 MAR 2012 | Marketing
- Pepsi launches marketing campaign for new Pepsi Next 14 MAR 2012 | Marketing
- New pack sizes for Thai Taste's Sticky Rice and Rice Noodles
- PolarClean beverage tube-in-tube connectors from John Guest
- Sick launches versatile miniature capacitive proximity sensor