The latest appointments and movements in the food and beverage industry, updated 26 March 2012.
Heineken appoints Aaron Shaket
Heineken US has appointed Aaron Shaket as senior director, sales finance. He will be responsible for strategically influencing the sales leadership team on business evaluation and resource allocation decisions.
Campbell’s appoints Daniel Saw
Campbell Soup Company appoints Daniel Saw to the role of president, Asia. He will oversee the company’s business in Asia, including Greater China, the Campbell/Swire joint venture and Campbell’s operations in Hong Kong.
Hobson chairs British Carrot Growers
After a seven-year reign as British Carrot Growers’ association chairman, FreshGro’s Martin Evans has passed the baton to Yorkshire-based Rodger Hobson from Hobson Farming.
The new Chairman will be meeting with some of the UK’s largest carrot producers over the next few months to form a comprehensive picture of the direction that BCGA members would like to see the industry moving in.
Will Cockbain steps down
Longstanding NFU uplands chairman Will Cockbain has stepped down from his role after eight years in the post.
More recent appointments
- New appointments, 22 March 2012
- New appointments, 19 March 2012
- New appointments, 13 March 2012
- New appointments, 28 February 2012
- New appointments, 18 January 2012
- New appointments, 9 January 2012
- New appointments, 4 January 2012
- New appointments, 19 December 2011
- New appointments, 30 November 2011
- New appointments, 25 November 2011
- New appointments, 16 November 2011
- New appointments, 4 November 2011
- Cargill to acquire grain storage assets of Northstar Grain
- Princes launches two new Atlantic skinless and boneless salmon products
- Halewood unveils Africa-inspired new look for Whitley Neill Gin