Lemony Lover and Hot Chilli Mama are being launched to complement the Tasty Mediterranean and Light Hearted Vinaigrette flavours of Oloves that are already available.
Sold in 30g packs, Oloves are a snacking alternative to crisps and nuts. Oloves come in foil-fresh packaging, are suitable for vegetarians and vegans, and contain 50kcals per pack.
The snacks have been designed for independent stores, health food shops, specialist retailers, pubs, sandwich bars and coffee shops to offer consumers more variety in snacking sections.
Lemony Lover is a blend of lemon pieces, oregano and a hint of garlic. Red Hot Chilli Mama is a mix of red habanero chillies and lemon pieces. Each pack of Oloves contains 12-14 naturally pitted olives and all four flavours are available in pre-packed hanging strips.
The snacks come in shelf ready boxes of 10 and bulk boxes of 300, with the option for the preloaded hanging strips. Recommended retail price for a single pack of Oloves is 89p - £1. They are also suitable for vending.
- To submit editorial for consideration, contact the FoodBev.com editor or phone 01225 327869.
- If you're submitting potential editorial for publication, please mark clearly “for publication”.
- Tate & Lyle opens polydextrose dietary fibre facility in China
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, August 2014
- Special Edition Goats' Cheese & Beetroot Fiorelli by Ugo Foods
- Food > Flavours
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > New Products
- Packaging > Labelling
- Distribution > Retail
- Foodservice > Vending