PepsiCo has announced a multi-year relationship with the Pittsburgh Steelers to be the franchise's exclusive non-alcoholic beverage, salty snacks and sports fuel provider.
The deal marks the Steelers' first partnership with PepsiCo's expanded portfolio.
As part of the new sponsorship, PepsiCo will gain:
- exclusive selling, dispensing and serving rights at Heinz Field
- fixed stadium signage
- venue and team sponsor assets
- integration into the team's mobile, TV and digital assets
- local media and retail promotional opportunities.
The stadium conversion will be complete by the start of the Steelers' 2012 season.
PepsiCo will also introduce a limited edition Pepsi Max can in honour of the Steelers' 80th anniversary, available throughout Pennsylvania beginning in autumn.
- Evian's first new bottle since 1999
- Nestlé invests €44m in Spanish Nescafé factory
- Federal hires John Oliaro as operations manager
- Beverage > Functional
- Beverage > New Products
- Beverage > Soft Drinks
- Food > Functional
- Food > New Products
- Food > Snacks
- Packaging > Metal