SIG Combibloc's head of marketing in North America, Tim Kirchen, explains the background behind coconut water and the actions involved in processing, packaging and marketing it.
EP Minerals, a specialist in industrial minerals, has announced the opening of a new perlite filtration media plant in Blair, Nebraska in the US.
- Poor contracts to hit food manufacturers in the bread basket
Peter Bennett, 10 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- InnoBev 10th Soft Drinks Congress Plant Tour, a review
Claire Phoenix, 8 Apr 2014
- Food & drink companies should engage more with social media
Shaun Weston, 31 Mar 2014
- Cheese cutters, energy gum and remote-control forklifts at Foodex 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 27 Mar 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Malted ingredients manufacturer Muntons has signed a 50/50 joint venture agreement to manufacture speciality malted food ingredients in Thailand with Jebsen & Jessen.
CHS and Fessenden Cooperative Association have formed a 50-50 joint venture company to construct and operate a fertiliser warehouse at Hamberg, North Dakota.
Food logistics expert ACS&T has announced a new contract with specialist meat and poultry processor Pinnacle Foods.
- iRVision integrated vision solution options for Fanuc robots
- Milliken & Co to expand production of Millad NX 8000 clarifying agent
- Alfa Laval Astepo HS-LA linear bag-in-box filler to launch at Interpack
- Fonterra's $120m Waitoa UHT site produces first commercial product
- BASF receives Merivon fungicide registration for pome and stone fruit
- Olympus Partners to acquire packaging manufacturer Pregis Corp
- Catalytic Technologies develops titanium catalyst technology
- PolyOne plans new Innovation Center in Asia
- Corbion Purac expands research capabilities in Kansas
- BetterSweet Maple Water in Tetra Pak cartons
- Chobani begins exporting to Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean
- Burton's Biscuit Co announces £14.75m manufacturing investment