Eagle Product Inspection has taken its image analysis software SimulTask Pro to the next level of product inspection.
The recent halal food 'scandals' and reports of the presence of blood serums and offal in meat product tests serve to highlight several issues for the food and drink industry.
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- YXY technology – a better bet than PET?
Richard Hall, 26 Jun 2014
- ‘Offal’ labelling for halal and blood?
Peter Bennett, 24 Jun 2014
- What investors look for in food manufacturing businesses
Charlotte Ashton, Palatine Private Equity, 19 May 2014
- Interpack – improving PET recycling and disposing of used coffee pods
Bill Bruce, 16 May 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Sealed Air Corporation is establishing a new global headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The high-acquisition speed In-Sight Micro 1500 by Cognex Corporation is a compact, smart-camera vision system that achieves acquisition speeds greater than 200 frames per second (fps).
The Vitae Naturals range of plant sterols and plant sterol esters under the brand Vitasterol has achieved self-affirmed GRAS (generally recognised as safe) status.
- TNA promotes James Hosford to European director of sales
- Merck enters into distribution agreement with Azelis for Candurin
- Food Standards Agency finds no horse meat in latest industry and EU testing
- Whitworths chooses IFS Applications 8 to improve manufacturing efficiency
- Health Water Bottling in Saudi Arabia installs world's fastest PET lines
- Frigoglass integrates manufacturing in Europe
- SurePure and Garagista use photopurification technology for new cider
- Harrogate Spring Water starts using Krones Ergobloc
- South Caernarfon Creameries confirms £8.5m investment plan
- General Mills inaugurates innovation, technology & quality centre in China
- New sunflower lecithins from Sternchemie
- Trademark amendments will change FMCG market rules in Russia, says Canadean