Nestlé has opened its most water-efficient factory in the world in Mexico, in a move that the company plans to replicate in other Nestlé factories globally.
Effective energy reduction in a beverage plant is as much to do with the company management as it is new technologies. Claire Rowan talks to Matt Harris, head of energy and compliance at energy saving specialist EECO2, about his experiences.
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Scotland's 'no' decision will be welcomed by food & drink industry
Peter Bennett, 19 Sep 2014
- A trip down Memory Lane courtesy of Jacob's in Aintree
Shaun Weston, 17 Sep 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
The food and drink industry remains strongly represented in the 10th annual Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250, the league table of the UK's leading private mid-market growth companies.
Archer Daniels Midland Company will introduce D11LA, a fat-reduced cocoa powder inspired by a traditional British chocolate flavour, during Gulfood Manufacturing 2014 in Dubai.
Corporate lawyers at Walker Morris have advised Symington's on its acquisition of certain of the business and assets of The Tanfield Food Company Limited for an undisclosed sum.
- NSF appoints two global food safety executives to new leadership positions
- Sick's Miniature W2S photoelectric positioning sensor
- Cold chain industry trends: Sonoco ThermoSafe survey reveals future needs
- Updated Agr Pilot Profiler manages CO2 and water loss in PET bottles
- Food waste from ice cream site produces electricity as landfill eliminated
- ProCap opens new premises for caps and closures
- Gay Lea Foods acquires Hewitt's Dairy
- Case study: Interactive Coding Equipment helps Tattersett meet demand
- Symrise incorporates subsidiary in Nigeria and strengthens African presence
- GEA to acquire Dutch cheese technology firm de Klokslag
- Food businesses advised to increase surveillance on walnuts
- Emerson System Plast 2257 Series belt