Held at the NEC Birmingham, PPMA 2014 is one of the largest processing and packaging machinery exhibitions in the UK. This is a selection of images from the event.
Effective energy reduction in a beverage plant is as much to do with the company management as it is new technologies. Claire Rowan talks to Matt Harris, head of energy and compliance at energy saving specialist EECO2, about his experiences.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Scotland's 'no' decision will be welcomed by food & drink industry
Peter Bennett, 19 Sep 2014
- A trip down Memory Lane courtesy of Jacob's in Aintree
Shaun Weston, 17 Sep 2014
- Water shortage urgency
Richard Hall, 11 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Tate & Lyle has launched Claria Functional Clean-Label Starches. The Claria line provides similar functionality to modified food starch with the added benefits of a clean taste and clean label.
ADBA has announced that it is changing its name from the Anaerobic Digestion & Biogas Association, to the Anaerobic Digestion & Bioresources Association.
Denis Carrigan, head of R&D for Glanbia Consumer Foods in Ireland, talks to Shaun Weston about the range of milk products the company is working on, such as lactose-free, UHT and high-protein.
- Carla Clissman talks about Glanbia's OatPure gluten-free oats
- Bernard Matthews upgrades frying with Babcock Wanson thermal fluid heater
- GEA Process Engineering acquires Scan-Vibro
- PepsiCo opens food and beverage innovation centre in DuBiotech, Dubai
- Mocon launches Permatran-W Model 3/34 G testing system for packaging
- HEPA-lite cleanroom unit to be unveiled at Interplas 2014
- Arca Continental strengthens production capacity in Ecuador
- DosaFlex aseptic container station for beverages with a solids content
- The Coca-Cola Company signs deal with new Florida bottling company
- Tincup American whiskey to launch in UK
- Rovema GmbH launches North American subsidiary
- Is Coca-Cola considering making drinks containers containing citrus fibre?