Asset International has contributed a number of its large-diameter plastic Weholite pipes to an award-winning garden designer for use at The RHS Royal Hampton Court Palace Flower Show.
The recent halal food 'scandals' and reports of the presence of blood serums and offal in meat product tests serve to highlight several issues for the food and drink industry.
- A game-changer for creating and filling plastic bottles
Bill Bruce, 30 Jul 2014
- How to maximise 'shelf shout' with retail-ready packaging
Mark Ryan, TRM Packaging, 29 Jul 2014
- PET lightweighting breaks new barriers
Richard Hall, 29 Jul 2014
- 3D printed ice cream courtesy of MIT
Bill Bruce, 25 Jul 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Amcor's new technology represents a breakthrough in blow-moulding and filling manufacturing technology that uses consumable, pressurised liquid instead of compressed air to form plastic containers.
The British Cheese Board has awarded the Nantwich Show Cheese Industry Award to Norman McCallum, a cheese industry veteran of 30 years from Hawes, and cheese grader at The Wensleydale Creamery.
Hanovia has been announced as the sponsor of the 'Best packaged water category' in FoodBev Media's World Beverage Innovation Awards 2014, now open for entry at FoodbevAwards.com.
- Veolia integrates Dalkia to deliver 'larger range of services'
- SIG Combibloc Campo Largo building project completed
- Checker 4G7C colour vision sensor from Cognex Corporation
- Muntons to invest £5.4m in anaerobic digestion plant
- Kite Packaging to partner Audion Swissvac at PPMA Show 2014
- Dinnissen hygienic solution for filling Big Bags with baby milk powder
- Tyson Foods to sell poultry businesses in Mexico and Brazil
- Vitaqua brings cap manufacturing in-house with Sacmi
- EnWave signs commercial licence with Chile's Natural Nutrition
- Hydrosol stabilising systems for recombined pizza and feta cheese
- CS Labels installs new finishing machine for peel and reveal labels
- EEF appoints Caroline Gumble as chief operating officer