At Anuga Foodtec 2015, in Cologne, Germany, FoodBev Media’s Andreas Exarheas talked to Ecolean R&D director Lars Östholm about the company’s EL4+ aseptic filling system.
Despite falling oil prices, switching from oil to LPG could save companies a fortune, and dramatically reduce their carbon footprint.
- Efficiency and condition monitoring
Claire Rowan, 26 Mar 2015
- 563 food and drink acquisitions in 2014
Richard Hall, 15 Jan 2015
- Innovation struck a chord in 2014
Claire Rowan, 22 Dec 2014
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Claire Rowan spoke with Ben Deefholts, of Buehler Sortex about the benefits of sorting technology
The impressive range of entries in the Best food manufacturing or processing innovation category of the World Food Innovation Awards 2015, highlights a number of important trends.
Claire Phoenix spoke with Jamie Rice, Sales and marketing director for Foodtrending and RTS Resource Ltd at Nutraformulate about growth in healthy ingredients.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises launches sustainable manufacturing research program
- Collaborative alliance founded for the robotics and mechatronics sector
- VIDEO: Winners and Finalists of the 2015 World Food Innovation Awards
- Winners and finalists of the World Food Innovation Awards announced at IFE
- Gallery: Photos from Vending Paris 2015
- IFE World Food Awards – food manufacturing and processing trends
- Food and Drink Federation appoints new director general
- Coca-Cola Femsa to invest $200m in Brazilian bottling operations
- Phoenix Technologies creates new melt-form rPET pellet for bulk handling
- Judging panel announced for IFE World Food Innovation Awards
- Tetra Pak sponsors IFE World Food Innovation Awards
- Win, win – from switching to LPG