Halo Beverages is set to launch BetterSweet Maple Water in the US.
EP Minerals, a specialist in industrial minerals, has announced the opening of a new perlite filtration media plant in Blair, Nebraska in the US.
- Poor contracts to hit food manufacturers in the bread basket
Peter Bennett, 10 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- InnoBev 10th Soft Drinks Congress Plant Tour, a review
Claire Phoenix, 8 Apr 2014
- Food & drink companies should engage more with social media
Shaun Weston, 31 Mar 2014
- Cheese cutters, energy gum and remote-control forklifts at Foodex 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 27 Mar 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Chobani has begun exporting to markets in Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, beginning with Singapore, Malaysia and Panama, to build on domestic momentum and help realise its global potential.
UK biscuit company Burton's Biscuit Company has announced a £14.75m investment in its manufacturing operation to support business growth.
Heartland Food Products Group, a producer and marketer of drink mixes and zero calorie sweeteners for consumer markets, will invest in its Indianapolis manufacturing plant.
- BASF to build specialty amines plant in Ludwigshafen
- HP Indigo 20000 Digital Press
- Branston is awarded Carbon Trust Waste Standard
- Linkx Packaging Systems is appointed 'System Partner' by Kuka Robotics
- Bart Ingredients Company acquires assets of OTP Foods
- Saputo completes $61m acquisition of Scotsburn fluid milk activities
- SAI Platform launches Farmer Self Assessment for sustainable agriculture
- R-Biopharm Rhône expands with sister company in India
- Mengniu orders three more Tetra Pak A3/ Speed filling machines
- Jobs saved at Euro Foods Limited following sale of Brown Bear Food
- Krones DecoType digital direct printing system
- UK confectionery market grew by 4.1% in 2013, says new report