Owens-Illinois Inc has completed the formation of a 50:50 joint venture with Constellation Brands to own and operate a glass container production plant in Nava, Mexico.
Effective energy reduction in a beverage plant is as much to do with the company management as it is new technologies. Claire Rowan talks to Matt Harris, head of energy and compliance at energy saving specialist EECO2, about his experiences.
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- The automation of things – a report on robotics from Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 19 Nov 2014
- Efficiency gains are order of the day at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Rowan, 13 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale day two: PETarena 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 12 Nov 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Premium Warehousing Ltd, a British warehousing and logistics service provider, has implemented EMCS||XPRESS - a convenient online solution from AEB’s comprehensive software suite ASSIST4, which is use
The international Industria Macchine Automatiche (IMA Group) headquartered in Bologna, Italy, has acquired the operating business of Oystar Group, from private equity firm Odewald.
In late November, at the Sps Ipc Drives 2014 trade fair in Nuremberg, the trade medium ‘elektrotechnik’ chose, for the third time, the best corporate apps in the field of automation.
- Glanbia Ingredients Ireland invests €7.8m in new plant to double production
- Ecolean increases production capacity with a new factory in China
- Smurfit Kappa opens second Experience Centre in UK
- Fulton’s boiler installation helping to divert food waste from landfill
- Michael Smith Engineers introduces new Hollow Rotary Disk pumps
- Tetra Pak’s Michela Vallalta: intelligence on consumers in emerging markets
- PTI partners with Hemetek Techno Instruments
- Festo MultiChoiceGripper; gripping based on the human hand
- Rockwell Automation announces Bill Dennison as new sales director
- Case study: Franz Henke boosts efficiency with Sumitomo (SHI) Demag
- First Scottish centre for food development & innovation launches
- tna’s high performance confectionery solutions