For food or beverage manufacturers, safety is a vital concern of the business, but ensuring that individual food safety management systems fulfil on global best practices is a tough challenge.
Effective energy reduction in a beverage plant is as much to do with the company management as it is new technologies. Claire Rowan talks to Matt Harris, head of energy and compliance at energy saving specialist EECO2, about his experiences.
- Top 5 things that cause inverter failure
Jonathan Wilkins, European Automation, 27 Oct 2014
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
GEA Food Solutions has delivered, installed and commissioned two 1000mm wide processing lines for the new Cargill integrated poultry operation in Lai’an, in the Anhui province of China.
London based Lickalix has launched a crowdfunding campaign on Crowdcube to help it raise £225,000 towards the national expansion of its gourmet ice lolly business.
UAE bottled water manufacturer Al Ain Food & Beverages has expanded its production for Al Ain Water, increasing from 32 million cases to 52 million cases of bottled water a year.
- Bosch forecasts strong growth in India
- UpRight System wins ‘Best Product Innovation’ at WaterCoolers Europe
- Sacmi Imola and BortolinKemo organise Metal Cap Day workshop
- Shan Atkins joins SunOpta board of directors
- Cadbury’s discontinues chocolate coins ahead of Christmas
- R-Biopharm Rhône joins Jamie Oliver in supporting teens in food industry
- Krones begins delivery of major order for Paulaner’s new facility in Munich
- Avery Dennison extends food-approved portfolio with new topcoat
- Dairy company Frischli opts for filling technology from SIG Combibloc
- Coca-Cola HBC achieves double win for sustainability efforts
- Videojet maximises Kettle Foods’ all-natural potato chip production
- Ampac receives IMS certification for dairy market