SABMiller's first Namibian brewery has produced its inaugural brew, with bottles of Carling Black Label rolling off the packaging line.
Effective energy reduction in a beverage plant is as much to do with the company management as it is new technologies. Claire Rowan talks to Matt Harris, head of energy and compliance at energy saving specialist EECO2, about his experiences.
- Scotland's 'no' decision will be welcomed by food & drink industry
Peter Bennett, 19 Sep 2014
- A trip down Memory Lane courtesy of Jacob's in Aintree
Shaun Weston, 17 Sep 2014
- Water shortage urgency
Richard Hall, 11 Sep 2014
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Retailers have been slow to develop the halal food market
Omaid Hiwaizi, Geometry Global, 19 Aug 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Global processing and packaging solutions specialist TNA has announced the launch of the new TNA robag Auto-splice system.
In the UK, packaging manufacturer TRM has successfully trialled two ground-breaking manufacturing processes.
Universal Flexible Packaging has announced a multi-million pound investment in new factory premises in Lewisher Road, Leicester in the UK.
- Proseal designs packing system for Berry Gardens blueberry punnets
- Festo’s MPA-C valve terminal meets IP69K requirements
- Mars chocolate facility in Topeka earns LEED Gold certification
- Ann O'Hara on the development of LiquiForm bottle-making technology
- DuPont unveils solutions to spoilage in cheese and yogurt manufacture
- Sidel's Modulomold helps Riham win AfriStar Award
- From hotel kitchen to the shop shelf – the story of Sensible Dave Granola
- RM Group uses ABB robots for mobile packaging system
- R-Biopharm Rhône helps Malaysian government officials test for mycotoxins
- DuPont Viton fluoroelastomers sealing products from Dichtomatik
- Rocol adds Detex metal detectable caps on all grease cartridges
- Ecolab Hybrid line uses new foam technology for more efficient cleaning