The Food and Drink Federation, which represents the UK's food and drink manufacturing industries, has announced the appointment of Ian Wright as its new director general.
Despite falling oil prices, switching from oil to LPG could save companies a fortune, and dramatically reduce their carbon footprint.
- 563 food and drink acquisitions in 2014
Richard Hall, 15 Jan 2015
- Innovation struck a chord in 2014
Claire Rowan, 22 Dec 2014
- Ex-McVitie’s director ‘goes against the grain’
9 Dec 2014
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- The automation of things – a report on robotics from Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 19 Nov 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
South American soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Femsa has announced a $200m investment in its Brazilian operations, after it reported a flatlining of its revenue growth.
Recycled polyethylene terephthalate (rPET) producer Phoenix Technologies has announced a new melt-form rPET pellet for bulk handling packaging applications.
The judging panel for the IFE World Food Innovation Awards, sponsored by Tetra Pak, has been announced.
- Tetra Pak sponsors IFE World Food Innovation Awards
- Win, win – from switching to LPG
- Greencore's first US sandwich facility could use 900 tonnes of Irish cheese
- Lakeland Dairies invests €36m in post-quota milk powder production
- Podcast: B.Fresh's longer lasting, farm-pressed raw juices
- Gallery: Ecolean to release EL4+ filling machine
- BASF increases vitamin A production capacity by a quarter
- Food and Drink Federation meets carbon dioxide target 5 years early
- Two firsts in one bottle for Ardagh Group
- China approves Fonterra investment in dairy company Beingmate
- Heineken Asia Pacific signs agreement to invest in Timor Leste
- Emsur opens first US packaging facility for yogurts and desserts