Caramel Equilibre is Cargill's newest edition to its chocolate portfolio, combining Belgian white chocolate with real dairy caramel.
CASE STUDY: An investment in Domino’s A-series continuous inkjet printers has enabled Wells & Young’s to boost productivity and cut costs.
- FoodBev.com a finalist in Online Media Awards 2013
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2013
- How much water does it really take to make a cup of coffee?
Richard Hall, 23 Apr 2013
- Milk beats soy
Richard Hall, 4 Apr 2013
- 1 in 5 French bottled waters ‘contain drugs or pesticides
Bill Bruce, 28 Mar 2013
- Beware ice and lemon with drinks
Richard Hall, 28 Mar 2013
See more Manufacturing topics
New rotary stretch-blow-moulding machines from PET packaging technology specialist Sipa are faster, more versatile and run even more efficiently than their predecessors.
According to reports, Britvic plans to close its factory in Chelmsford in the UK, the city where the company was founded in the 19th Century, as part of a cost cutting plan.
Claire Phoenix talks to Geoff Collins, head of consumer marketing for Clasado, about prebiotics while at Vitafoods Europe 2013.
- Nestlé opens extension to R&D centre in Singapore
- DSM honoured with award by Chinese Nutrition Society
- Tetra Pak receives DuPont Continuing Innovation Award
- Cloetta acquires UK confectionery company Goody Good Stuff
- HB Fuller agrees to acquire Plexbond Quimica
- Tate & Lyle acquires Biovelop
- FoodBev Media visits Asset Water Technology in Italy
- Cofco, Mengniu and Danone join forces to develop dairy in China
- Mocon creates four business units to support global footprint
- Food manufacturers welcome first stage funding success
- Global Food Safety Initiative recognises Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Melitta Cafe de Europa Gourmet Single Cup Coffee