Bühler Group has unveiled its newest optical sorting machine for nut processors, which detects smaller fragments of foreign material than existing models.
Despite falling oil prices, switching from oil to LPG could save companies a fortune, and dramatically reduce their carbon footprint.
- Cloud: the latest ingredient for food manufacturing efficiency
Mike Edgett, Infor, 5 May 2015
- 3D food printing
Richard Hall, 30 Apr 2015
- Efficiency and condition monitoring
Claire Rowan, 26 Mar 2015
- 563 food and drink acquisitions in 2014
Richard Hall, 15 Jan 2015
- Innovation struck a chord in 2014
Claire Rowan, 22 Dec 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Milking machine provider Vaccar has secured sole European distribution rights for the Kwik Block pipe fastening technology.
Warburtons has launched a new £20m facility in the UK for the production of its Thins and Wraps lines of sandwich alternatives.
Clegg Food Projects has secured an infrastructure and manufacturing practice improvement contract at a UK Lucozade, Ribena and Suntory production facility.
- Unilever saves €250m's worth of carbon dioxide in seven years
- Elite Control Systems unveils intelligent routing system for bottlers
- Döhler develops method to make gluten-free beer from barley and wheat
- Bühler extends capacity for rice processing equipment with new contracts
- Barilla and TNO collaborate on 3D pasta printing technology
- SIG Combibloc launches fully automated sleeve magazine
- Premium Ingredients Mexico and Treepak collaborate
- VIDEO: FoodBev at Vitafoods 2015
- New pin oven chains from iwis
- Kliklok installs new automatic cartoning lines for Weetabix
- Phoenix Group increases filling capacity for oils by more than 300%
- Optima develops 'more efficient' on-site carton can solution