Tate & Lyle PLC has opened of its new polydextrose dietary fibre manufacturing facility in Nantong, Jiangsu Province, China.
Effective energy reduction in a beverage plant is as much to do with the company management as it is new technologies. Claire Rowan talks to Matt Harris, head of energy and compliance at energy saving specialist EECO2, about his experiences.
- KitKat is the bestselling chocolate bar in Europe
Claire Phoenix, 27 Aug 2014
- Retailers have been slow to develop the halal food market
Omaid Hiwaizi, Geometry Global, 19 Aug 2014
- LiquiForm may transform bottling as we know it
Richard Hall, 19 Aug 2014
- Industry 4.0 – a significant evolution in manufacturing and industry
Steve Hughes, REO UK, 14 Aug 2014
- Top 5 things that go wrong with electric motors
Jonathan Wilkins, European Automation, 7 Aug 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
We've put together the top 10 most popular articles that were published to FoodBev.com during August 2014.
Scottish science company R-Biopharm Rhône is aiding Chinese food companies in the wake of another food contamination scandal involving yogurt sweets tainted with the industrial chemical melamine.
The UK food & beverage manufacturing sector is making tangible progress in managing its energy consumption, says a new report from Siemens.
- Weltec Biopower to extend Dorset food waste plant
- Arla Foods Ingredients invests €38m in whey protein hydrolysates factory
- Global demand for biofuels expected to expand at 3.6% annual pace
- Tyson Foods completes merger with Hillshire Brands Company
- Bürkert releases flow meters for high volume gases
- Synlait Milk receives MPI approval for Risk Management Programme
- New glycinates product line from BASF Animal Nutrition
- Real Yorkshire Pudding Company installs ICE Vulcan print and apply labeller
- RTR-500DC wireless handheld data collector by T&D Corporation
- Fonterra unveils China infant formula deal and $555m expansion
- Sidel opens high tech training centre in Mexico
- Keurig Green Mountain and Kraft Foods Group announce licensing agreement