Scientists at the James Hutton Institute have cast doubt on the wisdom and the benefit of the European Union's aim to restrict the use of a range of pesticides.
Effective energy reduction in a beverage plant is as much to do with the company management as it is new technologies. Claire Rowan talks to Matt Harris, head of energy and compliance at energy saving specialist EECO2, about his experiences.
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Scotland's 'no' decision will be welcomed by food & drink industry
Peter Bennett, 19 Sep 2014
- A trip down Memory Lane courtesy of Jacob's in Aintree
Shaun Weston, 17 Sep 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Food packaging and processing solutions specialist TNA has introduced the new Hyper-Detect 5 Metal Detector.
RPC Bebo-Plastik has commenced manufacture of packs using its In-Mould Label Thermoforming (IML-T) technology, following the installation of a dedicated line at its factory in Bremervörde, Germany.
Nestlé has opened its most water-efficient factory in the world in Mexico, in a move that the company plans to replicate in other Nestlé factories globally.
- The top 10 mid-market private food and drink companies in Britain
- ADM to introduce D11LA cocoa powder at Gulfood Manufacturing
- Walker Morris advises Symington's on acquisition of Tanfield Food Company
- NSF appoints two global food safety executives to new leadership positions
- Sick's Miniature W2S photoelectric positioning sensor
- Cold chain industry trends: Sonoco ThermoSafe survey reveals future needs
- Updated Agr Pilot Profiler manages CO2 and water loss in PET bottles
- Food waste from ice cream site produces electricity as landfill eliminated
- ProCap opens new premises for caps and closures
- Gay Lea Foods acquires Hewitt's Dairy
- Case study: Interactive Coding Equipment helps Tattersett meet demand
- Symrise incorporates subsidiary in Nigeria and strengthens African presence