A new food-approved top-coated product has been added to the Avery Dennison food labelling film portfolio.
Effective energy reduction in a beverage plant is as much to do with the company management as it is new technologies. Claire Rowan talks to Matt Harris, head of energy and compliance at energy saving specialist EECO2, about his experiences.
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- A review of The PPMA Show 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 1 Oct 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Scotland's 'no' decision will be welcomed by food & drink industry
Peter Bennett, 19 Sep 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
With the installation of two CFA 512 filling machines, Frischli is putting steps in place to enable it to launch a range of products in aseptic carton packs from SIG Combibloc.
Coca-Cola HBC has been awarded an A rating by the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), and a place in the CDP Global Climate Performance Leadership Index 2014.
Videojet Technologies was recently recognised by Kettle Foods for its contribution to the ongoing success of the brand’s production facility in Beloit, Wisconsin, US.
- Ampac receives IMS certification for dairy market
- Move to ban pesticides 'a threat to UK food security', say scientists
- Hyper-Detect 5 Metal Detector from TNA
- RPC Bebo-Plastik starts using In-Mould Label Thermoforming in Bremervörde
- Nestlé opens water-efficient Cero Agua dairy factory in Mexico
- The top 10 mid-market private food and drink companies in Britain
- ADM to introduce D11LA cocoa powder at Gulfood Manufacturing
- Walker Morris advises Symington's on acquisition of Tanfield Food Company
- NSF appoints two global food safety executives to new leadership positions
- Sick's Miniature W2S photoelectric positioning sensor
- Cold chain industry trends: Sonoco ThermoSafe survey reveals future needs
- Updated Agr Pilot Profiler manages CO2 and water loss in PET bottles