Shaun Weston talks to Bill Bruce and Andreas Exarheas about the recent Packaging Innovations show at Birmingham NEC, discussing new technology and innovations, and journalistic frustrations!
Together with Krones, Brazil's second-largest brewing conglomerate Grupo Petrópolis has now built two new breweries with a capacity of six million hectolitres each.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises to invest £1m a week in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 7 Mar 2014
- The race for packaging innovation
Richard Hall, 25 Feb 2014
- Food industry warned of 'Red Tractor' complacency
Peter Bennett, 17 Feb 2014
- O-I Europe president Erik Bouts says partnerships are the way forward
Claire Phoenix, 3 Feb 2014
- Siemens Water Technologies becomes Evoqua
Claire Rowan, 30 Jan 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
Bacardi Limited has pioneered a new auditing method that accurately measures performance and progress against key environmental sustainability objectives.
Premium Ingredients, has obtained the FSSC-22000 certification, which ensures the safety of the perishable products processed by the company in its plants in Murcia, Spain.
Minerals Technologies has increased its bid to acquire all outstanding shares of Amcol International Corporation of Hoffman Estates, Illinois. It now stands at $45.75 per share.
- Vegware interview: Clarity and compostable labels
- Sick UK launches DeltaPac photoelectric sensor
- Hershey achieves environmental goals ahead of schedule
- East London Liquor Company to bring spirits production back to East End
- Barry Callebaut launches Power Flowers food colouring system
- Matthias Zachert to become chairman of the board of management of Lanxess
- California Natural Products opens 'most technologically advanced warehouse'
- How to enter the 2014 World Dairy Innovation Awards
- Compostable is a better term than biodegradable, says BASF
- JBT AeroTech awarded $5m+ airport gate equipment contract
- Nick Brewin on Silgan's microwaveable plastic can food container
- Robotics industry sees rapid increase in manufacturing adoption