Sami Palanisami, marketing and sales manager, plastic additives EMEA, chemical division, Milliken talks about Milliken's new Millad NX 8000 additive, which gives clarity to polypropylene (PP) packs.
Effective energy reduction in a beverage plant is as much to do with the company management as it is new technologies. Claire Rowan talks to Matt Harris, head of energy and compliance at energy saving specialist EECO2, about his experiences.
- Hot melt technology and resealable film lids at Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 20 Nov 2014
- The automation of things – a report on robotics from Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 19 Nov 2014
- Efficiency gains are order of the day at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Rowan, 13 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale day two: PETarena 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 12 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
See more Manufacturing topics
A new amber glass furnace has gone into production at Beatson Clark after a £6.5m building project was completed.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has become the first company to achieve a Low Energy Company (LEC) IT accreditation.
Accurate level measurement of strongly foaming liquids in filling and bottling processes can now be achieved more reliably with the latest version of Sick's LFP Inox probe.
- Bemis development team introduces CXB sealant structure
- Wensleydale Creamery launches taster pack range
- Myriam Bozzetto reveals the secrets of CGL Pack's patented Clipseal Carton
- Alex Nussem explains the technology behind Colorpack software and equipment
- Carlsberg strengthens in Greece through merger with Olympic Brewery
- Givaudan expands flavour capabilities in Middle East
- Union members to strike at Haribo Confectionery in Pontefract
- Evolva Holding to acquire Allylix, strengthening stevia franchise
- Mettler-Toledo shows off new product inspection technology at Emballage
- How British supply chain industry needs to think outside of the box
- Cambridge Consultants use coffee machine technology for 'espresso' of beer
- Arla Foods Ingredients opens new lactose factory in Denmark