The latest financial news for 25 November 2011 includes Campbell's, Mitchells & Butlers, Panache Beverage, Osem Investments and Refresco.
Campbell Soup Company
Campbell Soup Company reports a 1% decline in Q1 2012 net sales to US$2.16bn, with US Beverages sales down 3% to US$198m.
- Campbell’s Selection
- Campbell’s Harvest Orange Tomato Soup
- Campbell Soup plans solar system at US plant
Mitchells & Butlers
Mitchells & Butlers sees FY 2011 net sales fall 9.3% to £1.8bn due to pub disposals, but net profits reach £125m from an £84m loss the previous year.
Panache Beverage announced third quarter results ended 30 September 2011. Gross revenue for the third quarter increased 750% to $526,587, compared with gross revenues of $61,948 for the same three-month period in 2010. Gross revenues for the nine months ended 30 September 2011 increased 67% to $1,278,622, compared to gross revenues of $765,156 for the same nine-month period in 2010. The increase in revenue was primarily due to the Company's success in marketing its products in New York State. The Company reported a net loss of $695,969 and $1,464,098 for the three and nine months ended 30 September 2011, respectively.
Nestlé-controlled Osem Investments posts a 12.2% rise in Q3 2011 net profit to NIS 101.9m, boosted by a 5.9% increase in sales to NIS 1.04bn.
Refresco reports a 25.4% increase in Q3 2011 revenue to €408.2m, boosted by higher selling prices, but posts a net loss of €1.7m from a net profit of €6.8m the previous year due to poor weather.
Recent financial news
- Financial news, 16 November 2011: Olam, Reed’s, Campari
- Financial news, 15 November 2011: Beam, GMCR, Dean Foods
- Financial news, 9 November 2011: Symrise, Carlsberg, Raisio
- Financial news, 5 November 2011: Kraft, Starbucks, Sara Lee
- Financial news, 2 November 2011: Asahi, Sapporo, DSM
- Financial news, 28 October 2011: Ball, Coke Femsa, Heineken
- Financial news, 12 October 2011: Givaudan, Cargill, Almarai
- Financial news, 10 October 2011: AG Barr, Highland Spring
- Financial news, 26 September 2011: Fonterra, General Mills
- Financial news, 20 September 2011: Waterlogic, Diamond Foods
- Financial news, 9 September 2011: Whitbread, Emmi