Recleim LLC has announced that it will serve as the recycling services provider for Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV), the largest privately held Pepsi-Cola bottler in North America.
Coca-Cola has developed a cooler that doesn't require electricity to operate – the Coca-Cola Bio Cooler.
- Spring water overtakes mineral water in retail sales volume
Richard Hall, 30 Sep 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- Britvic reveals interactive Hero dispenser and augmented reality glassware
Claire Phoenix, 25 Apr 2014
- A review of the final day of WQA Aquatech USA 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Mar 2014
- A review of day one at WQA Aquatech USA 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 20 Mar 2014
See more Beverage topics
Polymer Solution’s UpRight System, for the secure transport and shipping of 19-litre water bottles, won the ‘Best Product Innovation’ Aqua Award at the annual WaterCoolers Europe event.
This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in October, including Pepsi True, Caleb's Kola and Opah Liqueur.
American-owned and operated drinking fountain and bottle filling station manufacturer Elkay has introduced new models of its EZH2O product.
- The top 10 stories on FoodBev.com in September 2014
- Soft drinks are winning global drinks consumption race
- Global drinks consumption rises four times faster than population growth
- Alastair Campbell to address 2015 UK water cooler conference
- UK water cooler firm invests £70k in green transport
- Oasis Trust cooler with Philips Lighting UVC disinfection technology
- Italian water cooler manufacturer Blupura has launched BluSoda
- Raanan Zilberman from Eden Springs talks about the Nestlé Waters deal
- PHS Waterlogic cuts carbon footprint and gains Carbon Trust certification
- DS Services of America acquires Philadelphia territory of Coffee Pause
- Eden Springs announces acquisition from Nestlé Waters Direct
- New drinking water solutions from Waterlogic