At the busy BWCA annual Trade Fair in Nottingham, in March, FoodBev Media’s Andreas Exarheas talked to 4 Aces’ Chris Penn about an innovative way to promote the benefits of bottled water.
UK-based water cooler service provider Angel Springs has been acquired by Castik Capital in a multi-million pound deal.
- 563 food and drink acquisitions in 2014
Richard Hall, 15 Jan 2015
- Advanced automation in beer and soft drinks at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Phoenix, 12 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- Spring water overtakes mineral water in retail sales volume
Richard Hall, 30 Sep 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
At the BWCA annual Trade Fair in Nottingham, in March, FoodBev Media’s Andreas Exarheas talked to AA First’s Peter Benson about the company’s new ArcticStar water cooler.
Andreas Exarheas talked to keynote speaker Alastair Campbell at the BWCA annual meeting in March about winners and success in the water cooler industry.
At the British Water Cooler Association annual meeting in Nottingham, in March, FoodBev Media’s Andreas Exarheas talked to keynote speaker Alastair Campbell.
- Bonne O – home carbonation system without a CO2 tank
- Elkay to distribute Blupura water dispensers in US and Canada
- Castik buys Waterlogic to create global cooler company with Angel Springs
- Calomax joins British Water Cooler Association
- Eden Springs helps customers make a difference with carbon neutral
- Castik Capital invests in UK cooler company Angel Springs
- Eden Springs completes acquisition of three Nestlé Waters Direct businesses
- Eden Springs Spain acquires water cooler portfolio from Pascual Corporation
- Eden Springs launches workplace coffee machine for the Nordics market
- SO° UP Pure Touch water dispenser
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners
- Cott acquires Atlanta-based water & coffee company DS Services for $1.25bn