PHS Waterlogic has introduced new hot, cold, sparkling and ambient tabletop variants and new hot, cold and ambient versions of its freestanding water coolers in its Waterlogic 3 range.
Coca-Cola has developed a cooler that doesn't require electricity to operate – the Coca-Cola Bio Cooler.
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- Britvic reveals interactive Hero dispenser and augmented reality glassware
Claire Phoenix, 25 Apr 2014
- A review of the final day of WQA Aquatech USA 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Mar 2014
- A review of day one at WQA Aquatech USA 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 20 Mar 2014
- Microwaves and baseball bats at Vending Paris 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 6 Feb 2014
See more Beverage topics
Merck Millipore, the life science division of Merck, has launched the EZ-Fit Filtration Unit, a ready to use, disposable filtration device for bioburden testing.
West Europe's water cooler market continued to grow by 1% in 2013, according to a new report from Zenith International, with mains water coolers coming closer to overtaking bottled coolers.
Mexico-based bottled water brand Bonafont, part of the Danone Group, has launched Gotta, a water dispenser that utilises water pouch packs.
- Tennent’s Lager Machine tests 'banter' levels in Glasgow
- The Sodax touchscreen dispenser
- Watercoolers Europe welcomes two new National Associations
- British Water Cooler Association welcomes hygiene standards results
- Frigoglass integrates manufacturing in Europe
- Quench adds new combination water and ice machines
- Cosmetal sees growth in standalone coolers in education sector
- Waterlogic receives unsolicited approach that prompts review of 'options'
- DS Services of America acquires Sequoia Spring Water
- A gallery of new drinks for June 2014
- Zenith predicts East European water cooler market to reach over 2.4m units
- Coca-Cola Bio Cooler electricity free cooler