South-Africa-based Alton's Estratto water cooler and single serve coffee brewer machine features a stainless steel construction and has a gross weight of 23kg.
A selection of images from WQA Aquatech USA 2014. Photos courtesy of Andreas Exarheas.
- A review of the final day of WQA Aquatech USA 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Mar 2014
- A review of day one at WQA Aquatech USA 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 20 Mar 2014
- Microwaves and baseball bats at Vending Paris 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 6 Feb 2014
- Career- and business-shaping technology, from Apple to Facebanx
Bill Bruce, 28 Jan 2014
- Winning at Winix-Aquatech, day two
Andreas Exarheas, 8 Nov 2013
See more Beverage topics
Bill Bruce interviews Tony Smith from South African water cooler manufacturer Alton, which was exhibiting at the British Water Cooler Association annual trade show for the first time.
Winix has bolstered its water cooler range by adding a new line of SodaSpress devices.
Bill Bruce interviews Lord Digby Jones, who was the keynote speaker at the British Water Cooler Association annual conference.
- Andy McClure discusses Jacobi Carbon's coconut shell activated carbon
- Terry Havener talks about the Elite POU cooler
- Kristin Pearson Wilcox named vice president of government relations at IBWA
- UK water cooler market achieves growth for first time since 2007
- Lauren Metsig talks about the blüV hot/cold water purifier
- Jussi DeFazio from International H2O discusses Econoline
- Bag-in-Box water cooler company Aqueduct goes into administration
- A gallery of new drinks for March 2014
- Petainer announces refinancing with QInvest and Česká Spořitelna
- Cosmetal and Parker working together for employee wellness and hydration
- MapMechanics’ StreetServicer streamlines high-density delivery planning
- Photos from WQA Aquatech USA 2014