Eden Springs, has offset over 184,000 tons of CO2 since 2010 - the equivalent of nearly 378,000 economy-class flights from London to New York.
UK-based water cooler service provider Angel Springs has been acquired by Castik Capital in a multi-million pound deal.
- Advanced automation in beer and soft drinks at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Phoenix, 12 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- Spring water overtakes mineral water in retail sales volume
Richard Hall, 30 Sep 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- Britvic reveals interactive Hero dispenser and augmented reality glassware
Claire Phoenix, 25 Apr 2014
See more Beverage topics
UK-based water cooler service provider Angel Springs has been acquired by European private equity investment firm Castik Capital, in a multi-million pound deal.
Eden Springs has completed the first step in the acquisition of three of the five Nestlé Waters Direct (NWD) water cooler businesses from Nestlé Waters.
Eden Springs has expanded its customer portfolio in Spain with the acquisition of office water solutions activities from the Pascual Corporation.
- Eden Springs launches workplace coffee machine for the Nordics market
- SO° UP Pure Touch water dispenser
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners
- Cott acquires Atlanta-based water & coffee company DS Services for $1.25bn
- Gamko UK E3 drinks cooler
- Recleim and Pepsi Bottling Ventures announce recycling agreement
- UpRight System wins ‘Best Product Innovation’ at WaterCoolers Europe
- A gallery of new drinks for October 2014
- Elkay unveils ‘next generation’ water bottle filling station
- The top 10 stories on FoodBev.com in September 2014
- Soft drinks are winning global drinks consumption race
- Global drinks consumption rises four times faster than population growth