We've put together the top 10 most popular articles that were published to FoodBev.com during September 2014.
Coca-Cola has developed a cooler that doesn't require electricity to operate – the Coca-Cola Bio Cooler.
- Spring water overtakes mineral water in retail sales volume
Richard Hall, 30 Sep 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- Britvic reveals interactive Hero dispenser and augmented reality glassware
Claire Phoenix, 25 Apr 2014
- A review of the final day of WQA Aquatech USA 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Mar 2014
- A review of day one at WQA Aquatech USA 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 20 Mar 2014
See more Beverage topics
Following yesterday's relaunch of the globaldrinks.com online database, further details show soft drinks winning the global drinks consumption race and rapidly widening the gap ahead of hot drinks.
Global consumption of all drinks sold has risen almost four times faster than population growth in the past 10 years, according to the relaunched globaldrinks.com database.
One of the top names in public and political life, Alastair Campbell, will be the keynote speaker at the forthcoming British Water Cooler Association annual conference, to be held on 19 March 2015.
- UK water cooler firm invests £70k in green transport
- Oasis Trust cooler with Philips Lighting UVC disinfection technology
- Italian water cooler manufacturer Blupura has launched BluSoda
- Raanan Zilberman from Eden Springs talks about the Nestlé Waters deal
- PHS Waterlogic cuts carbon footprint and gains Carbon Trust certification
- DS Services of America acquires Philadelphia territory of Coffee Pause
- Eden Springs announces acquisition from Nestlé Waters Direct
- New drinking water solutions from Waterlogic
- Merck Millipore launches EZ-Fit Filtration Unit
- Slow growth of West Europe water cooler sector hides fast change
- Gotta water dispenser by Bonafont
- Tennent’s Lager Machine tests 'banter' levels in Glasgow