The European Drinking Water Cooler Association (EDWCA) is moving its secretariat services to the Automatic Vending Association (AVA) offices.
With the growth trend towards mains-fed coolers continuing, this looks set to be a year full of innovation. Hannah Oakman talks to some of the industry's major players to find out more.
- Making healthy hydration the unique selling point
Bill Bruce, 6 Jun 2013
- Asset Italia – an inventive Italian spirit
Hannah Oakman, 15 May 2013
- How much water does it really take to make a cup of coffee?
Richard Hall, 23 Apr 2013
- Creating one voice for the cooler industry
James Anderton, 21 Feb 2013
- Coolers at the bar – now that’s a good idea
Hannah Oakman, 21 Dec 2012
See more Beverage topics
BWCA member Office Watercoolers, based in Rugeley, UK, part of the South Staffordshire PLC Group, has announced the acquisition of Aquaven Ltd.
Water and coffee services provider Eden Springs has signed an agreement for the sale of its business to investment funds affiliated with Rhône Capital LLC.
Primo Water Corporation has announced that Matt Sheehan, who is the company's chief operating officer, has been promoted to president and chief operating officer.
- Ebac develops Acquadrato for Drink Cup in Italy
- UK bottled water producers have reduced PET by over 10% in last 5 years
- Quench expands introduction of new sparkling water cooler
- PHS Waterlogic issues warning about unsubstantiated purification claims
- Just Water launches Pink Cooler in support of Breast Cancer Research Trust
- H2O Direct's Fluux HF-SP-17 filter combats hard scale
- Waterlogic signs distribution deal with Japanese trading company
- FoodBev Media visits Asset Water Technology in Italy
- Vendomatic acquired by Eden Springs
- The outlook for mains-fed coolers in 2013
- Eden Springs to add new Capitani coffee machines
- European bottled water industry achieves 10% gain in water efficiency