UK-based Countrywise Water Coolers has invested £70k in two 7.5-tonne hybrid delivery lorries intended to lower its carbon footprint.
Coca-Cola has developed a cooler that doesn't require electricity to operate – the Coca-Cola Bio Cooler.
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
- Britvic reveals interactive Hero dispenser and augmented reality glassware
Claire Phoenix, 25 Apr 2014
- A review of the final day of WQA Aquatech USA 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Mar 2014
- A review of day one at WQA Aquatech USA 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 20 Mar 2014
- Microwaves and baseball bats at Vending Paris 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 6 Feb 2014
See more Beverage topics
Water cooler manufacturer Oasis has worked with Philips Lighting and 'AquaClara', a bottled water supplier in Japan, to develop a countertop water cooler called Trust.
Compact, powerful and made entirely from stainless steel, BluSoda is the smallest cooler in Blupura's range.
Bill Bruce talks to Eden Springs CEO Raanan Zilberman about the significance of the recent Nestlé Waters Direct deal for the European water cooler industry, plus coffee, vending and the future.
- PHS Waterlogic cuts carbon footprint and gains Carbon Trust certification
- DS Services of America acquires Philadelphia territory of Coffee Pause
- Eden Springs announces acquisition from Nestlé Waters Direct
- New drinking water solutions from Waterlogic
- Merck Millipore launches EZ-Fit Filtration Unit
- Slow growth of West Europe water cooler sector hides fast change
- Gotta water dispenser by Bonafont
- Tennent’s Lager Machine tests 'banter' levels in Glasgow
- The Sodax touchscreen dispenser
- Watercoolers Europe welcomes two new National Associations
- British Water Cooler Association welcomes hygiene standards results
- Frigoglass integrates manufacturing in Europe