Elkay has signed a partnership agreement with Italian water dispenser manufacturer Blupura to distribute the company's products through the US and Canadian foodservice and hospitality channels.
UK-based water cooler service provider Angel Springs has been acquired by Castik Capital in a multi-million pound deal.
- 563 food and drink acquisitions in 2014
Richard Hall, 15 Jan 2015
- Advanced automation in beer and soft drinks at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Phoenix, 12 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- Spring water overtakes mineral water in retail sales volume
Richard Hall, 30 Sep 2014
- Over five million coolers in Europe by 2018
Bill Bruce, 13 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
European private equity investment firm Castik Capital has completed its acquisition of Waterlogic Plc.
Water boiler manufacturer Calomax has joined the British Water Cooler Association
Eden Springs, has offset over 184,000 tons of CO2 since 2010 - the equivalent of nearly 378,000 economy-class flights from London to New York.
- Castik Capital invests in UK cooler company Angel Springs
- Eden Springs completes acquisition of three Nestlé Waters Direct businesses
- Eden Springs Spain acquires water cooler portfolio from Pascual Corporation
- Eden Springs launches workplace coffee machine for the Nordics market
- SO° UP Pure Touch water dispenser
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners
- Cott acquires Atlanta-based water & coffee company DS Services for $1.25bn
- Gamko UK E3 drinks cooler
- Recleim and Pepsi Bottling Ventures announce recycling agreement
- UpRight System wins ‘Best Product Innovation’ at WaterCoolers Europe
- A gallery of new drinks for October 2014
- Elkay unveils ‘next generation’ water bottle filling station