A businessman from County Durham has launched a new functional soft drink – Brainwave – that claims to reduce the chances of developing Alzheimer's disease and dementia later in life.
The British Soft Drinks Association has published a new report that demonstrates the significant impact the industry makes to economic growth, job creation and innovation in the UK.
- The fun we have with vending machines
Shaun Weston, 5 Dec 2013
- Can two drinks with the same name coexist?
Richard Hall, 28 Nov 2013
- Every Can Counts celebrates good year for recycling with showcase video
Shaun Weston, 22 Nov 2013
- Consumer attitudes to sweeteners, and the top 3 users of stevia by country
Claire Phoenix, 21 Nov 2013
- Soft drinks taxes around the world
Richard Hall, 14 Nov 2013
See more Beverage topics
Epsa's organic Bio range is packaged in 232ml bottles and available in lemon and orange flavours.
UK-based flexographic label printing specialist Systems Labelling has produced a brushed metal label for the new Vit+ flavoured water range.
The Coca-Cola Company has published a blog by industry veteran Drew Boyd that captures his 'five techniques at the heart of Systematic Inventive Thinking'.
- Buck O'Hairen's Legendary Sunshine Ginger Berry energy drink
- One in seven drivers confess to drink-driving, says Coca-Cola
- PLj Lemon Juice secures distribution in 500 Tesco stores
- Hawai Tea with real pulp
- GrainCorp's Alison Watkins to join Coca-Cola Amatil in 2014
- Rio Fresh With Fruit Pieces
- Gold Spice and Spiced Berry Old Jamaica Ginger Beer from Cott Beverages
- Rebel Kitchen dairy-free 'mylk' drinks
- Jucee expands 100% pure juice range
- BioneO releases new range of organic soft drinks
- A gallery of new drinks for November 2013
- Ecolean to release transparent, aseptic packaging Ecolean Air Aseptic Clear