PepsiCo and The Nature Conservancy are joining forces to encourage consumers to recycle more often to help protect drinking water sources throughout the US.
The fourth largest carbonates business in the world, AJE, has seen substantial growth in recent years, entering Thailand, then India and Indonesia. Global beverage volumes are over three billion litres a year.
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
- What happened to food & drink sales when England left the World Cup?
Shaun Weston, 7 Jul 2014
- Insights from DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Richard Hall, 1 Jul 2014
- YXY technology – a better bet than PET?
Richard Hall, 26 Jun 2014
See more Beverage topics
Thailand-based World Foods International has launched a new white grape juice containing aloe vera pulp.
South Africa's Chill Beverages International has partnered with golfer Ernie Els to launch a new range of Big Easy sparkling iced teas.
Australia-based soft drinks brand Nudie has increased its Kids Nudie range with a new Nothing But Apple & Blackcurrant flavour.
- JuiceBurst launches stevia-sweetened 330ml range
- Caprimo Crème Brûleé dessert drink by Barry Callebaut Beverages
- Austria Juice sponsors juice category in World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Refreshed Schweppes packaging for on-trade by Coca‑Cola Enterprises
- Level 5 Beverage Co to launch VitaminFizz zero-calorie drinks
- Mello melon juice functional drink, made using high pressure processing
- James Schiro resigns from PepsiCo for health reasons
- Astro Pop Zero Calorie Sodas by Leaf Brands
- Q Drinks available at lower price in Rexam Sleek cans
- The Sodax touchscreen dispenser
- Beverage newcomers need to prioritise package design, says new study
- Crowdfunded investment and new packaging for Thor Drinks