Innocent has launched a new range of functional 'super smoothies', each combining the nutritional power of fruit and veg with seeds, botanicals, vitamins and minerals.
Diet Coke is introducing a new product in the US called Diet Coke Frost. The low-calorie frozen carbonated beverage is the first frozen drink in the brand's 31-year history.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises to invest £1m a week in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 7 Mar 2014
- The race for packaging innovation
Richard Hall, 25 Feb 2014
- Innocent Drinks founder Richard Reed shares tips on how to start a business
Claire Phoenix, 21 Feb 2014
- Taking action on sugar
Richard Hall, 20 Feb 2014
- US soda lessons for Europe
Richard Hall, 13 Feb 2014
See more Beverage topics
The Coca‑Cola Company and the UK Department for International Development have joined forces to bolster the educational and economic opportunities of marginalised girls and young women in Nigeria.
International drink tab specialist Nuun has launched Nuun Energy, which contains a mix of electrolytes, caffeine and B vitamins.
Xtreme Energy Supplement – a nutritional supplement that delivers natural, sustained energy from green tea, Yerba Mate and coffee bean extracts – has launched in 12oz Sleek cans from Rexam.
- Britvic unveils new label design for Juicy Drench
- Bos releases sports drink range
- Latest market study shows four areas of growth for vending in Europe
- Dabur launches Real Shakes Mango beverage
- Treatt highlights vegetable-based beverages trend
- Three new flavours for 2014 in KeVita Sparkling Probiotic Drink range
- Natural Coconut Water Lemonade from Zola
- Gimme Five Mixed Fruit from GoGo Squeez
- Tetra Pak acquires Miteco
- A gallery of new drinks for February 2014
- Sunny Delight goes carbonated with SodaStream
- Bio Rice + Coconut Drink from The Bridge