The Coca-Cola Company is investing $500m in Australia’s Coca-Cola Amatil to help it expand in Indonesia.
The fourth largest carbonates business in the world, AJE, has seen substantial growth in recent years, entering Thailand, then India and Indonesia. Global beverage volumes are over three billion litres a year.
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
- Sparkling Ice vs Glaceau
Richard Hall, 27 Aug 2014
- Bottled water vs carbonates
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
South Korea-based Powerful Food & Beverage has launched Powerful Orange Pulpy; a new natural juice drink containing 15% natural orange pulp and natural orange juice concentrate.
In Israel, Coca-Cola has launched a multi-level campaign to stress the individuality of millions of Diet Coke drinkers.
Bristol, UK-based Koji Drinks has bolstered its sparkling soft drinks portfolio with the addition of a new Elderflower & Lime variant.
- A gallery of new drinks for October 2014
- RC Cola on international expansion and innovative marketing strategies
- Pepsi to test its ‘homemade’ brands in SodaStream machines
- Emmi Caffè Latte reveals Christmas Cappuccino Cup
- Coca-Cola HBC achieves double win for sustainability efforts
- Joe Tripodi to retire as Coca-Cola chief marketing and commercial officer
- UK parliamentary event highlights the Soft Drinks Sustainability Roadmap
- Frijj flavoured milk from Dairy Crest undergoes packaging refresh for 2014
- Coca-Cola Company elects Timothy Leveridge as vice president
- Report: UK uses liquid water enhancers at home rather than on-the-go
- Updated Agr Pilot Profiler manages CO2 and water loss in PET bottles
- Study: Link between being overworked and the consumption of energy products