According to reports, Britvic plans to close its factory in Chelmsford in the UK, the city where the company was founded in the 19th Century, as part of a cost cutting plan.
Diet Coke is inviting creative individuals to submit a Diet Coke-branded T-shirt design inspired by the style of its new partner Taylor Swift.
- Bubbling over at Caffè Culture 2013
Hannah Oakman, 16 May 2013
- Investing in fruit
Richard Hall, 16 May 2013
- Being in the beverage industry for the long haul
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2013
- The importance of good timing
Richard Hall, 14 May 2013
- The power of juice at the London Coffee Festival
Shaun Weston, 25 Apr 2013
See more Beverage topics
Rocks, a UK-based soft drinks producer, is launching Frusions, a range of ready-to-drink fruit and vegetable blends.
In the US, Ocean Spray has added a new lemonade flavour juice drink coinciding with a company promotion partnered with JetBlue Airways for consumers to receive a summer getaway.
FoodBev Media's Hannah Oakman recently visited the busy Caffé Culture show at London's Olympia.
- Valensina Saft-Limonade No1
- Zeo expands range with the help of Blue Marlin
- Super!Natural secures new listings for energy drink
- Vitafoods Europe 2013, in pictures
- Low calorie drinks lose market share in Mexico, despite obesity figures
- Marley's One Drop is relaunched in 12oz Rexam can
- Diet Coke launches Taylor Swift inspired Young Designer Challenge
- Monster Energy reveals team gear promotional campaign
- DJ Khaled and Opreme Energy part company
- Coca-Cola Enterprises supports recycling trial in Milton Keynes
- Lite Sparkling Teas and Juices by Caribou Coffee Company
- Julian Hunt on Coca-Cola's approach to obesity and sustainability