Puerto Rico-based Globek Healthy Products has launched Upload; a new range of healthy drinks featuring vitamin-enhanced tea and juice blends with all natural extracts from South American rainforests.
The fourth largest carbonates business in the world, AJE, has seen substantial growth in recent years, entering Thailand, then India and Indonesia. Global beverage volumes are over three billion litres a year.
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
- Advanced automation in beer and soft drinks at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Phoenix, 12 Nov 2014
- Invasa – Leibinger's novel balloon-style filler
Claire Rowan, 11 Nov 2014
- Cutting sugar in soft drinks
Richard Hall, 4 Nov 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
See more Beverage topics
A new report on adult soft drinks innovation from Zenith International has identified six key areas of focus for new product launches globally in the last three years.
Pioneer Foods Group is ending its franchise agreement with PepsiCo in South Africa.
Australia-based Koala Karma has released a new Koala Karma relaxation drink, which contains a blend of four botanical herbs, tryptophan and magnesium.
- Study: Athletes recover faster with Hyrdo.365 whey protein hydrolysate
- Indian plastics group targets waste
- Smurfit Kappa opens new bag-in-box plant in Spain
- Coca-Cola Enterprises invests in new can line in Grigny, France
- Nestlé is working on a fat-burning drink
- Pepsi True reinstated on Amazon.com after activist action
- Coca-Cola Enterprises achieves Low Energy Company IT accreditation
- Floridana Grænn juice drink
- RE:Balance sports drink based on fresh whey
- SHS Drinks launches Shloer Light
- Nutry Maca Nectar apple flavour drink by Refriango
- Coca-Cola gears up for 'bigger and better' Christmas campaign