Soft drinks manufacturer Britvic Soft Drinks is kicking off its biggest ever summer marketing campaign for Lipton Ice Tea.
Shaun Weston talks to the founder of Vivid Drinks, James Shillcock, about the history of the brand, the use of matcha green tea and the challenges he faced getting the brand up and running.
- Interview with Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy
Shaun Weston, 16 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Global Beverage Trends – InnoBev Congress (opening session)
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2014
- InnoBev 10th Soft Drinks Congress Plant Tour, a review
Claire Phoenix, 8 Apr 2014
- Bottled water vs cola
Richard Hall, 25 Mar 2014
See more Beverage topics
UK bottled water brand Highland Spring is set to launch its first ever flavoured water range later this month, called Highland Spring Country.
Peter Frost, senior innovation manager (UK) for Britvic, talks to Claire Phoenix about the launch of Robinsons Squash'd water enhancers into Tesco, plus innovations in packaging.
Emmi Caffè Latte Decaff is an extension of the company's range of barista-quality chilled coffee, designed for drinking on-the-go.
- Skittles Shake and Snickers Shake from Mars
- 19 retail buyers registered for UK Soft Drinks Industry Conference 2014
- New Pepsi Max Football campaign features Messi, Agüero and van Persie
- Vimto to launch limited edition Strawberry Still drink
- Vita Coco introduces lemonade variant
- Cartoon Network Amazone signs partnership agreement with PepsiCo
- Coldpress founder Andrew Gibb on High Pressure Processing
- Photos from the 10th InnoBev Global Soft Drinks Congress
- Capri-Sun tackles mould complaints with new packaging and ad campaign
- MangaJo Sparkling Pressé in Rexam 330ml cans
- Bavaria launches new alcohol-free beer flavours in the UK
- Pepsi announces plans to release sugar cola drinks