Its iconic contour bottle is 100 years old – and The Coca-Cola Company is launching a series of cultural events to commemorate the centenary of its famous design.
The fourth largest carbonates business in the world, AJE, has seen substantial growth in recent years, entering Thailand, then India and Indonesia. Global beverage volumes are over three billion litres a year.
- 20 ways to dirty soda
Claire Phoenix, 13 Feb 2015
- Supporting underprivileged communities through business
Andreas Exarheas, 11 Feb 2015
- Coca-Cola calorie cut in Canada
Richard Hall, 28 Jan 2015
- Mix your own: Coca-Cola, Keurig, Bevyz, PepsiCo, Sodastream and Drinkfinity
Bill Bruce, 3 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
See more Beverage topics
Soft drinks manufacturer Britvic has launched three flavours of lightly sparkling J2O Spritz, as it continues its attempts to capture the UK adult soft drinks market.
Soft drinks manufacturer Britvic has announced the release of a new limited edition apple, raspberry and rose variety of its J2O drinks brand, as it prepares for summer trade.
US-based drinks brand Honest Tea is expanding its product portfolio with a new range of unsweetened, caffeine-free herbal iced teas and zero-calorie sodas.
- Keurig Green Mountain unveils Keurig Kold machine and brand partnerships
- iPro Sport names England cricket duo as new drinks brand ambassadors
- Britvic introduces blood orange Tango
- Appletiser becomes official soft drink of Ascot racecourse
- Coca-Cola distributor Aujan to invest $500m in Middle East expansion
- Fanta releases new apple and sour cherry variety
- Levi Roots launches watermelon and guava soft drink with new format
- Zero-calorie unsweetened iced tea flavours launched in US
- Unsweet Drinks launches near-zero calorie lemonade into Harvey Nichols
- Diet Coke unveils 'spontaneous' advertising campaign
- PepsiCo adds two new flavours to Mtn Dew Kickstart range
- Coca-Cola commences sponsorship agreement with London Eye