Zico Chilled Premium Coconut Water & Juice Blends from Zico Beverages is described as a 'first-of-its-kind coconut water-based product', combining chilled coconut water with fruit juice.
The fourth largest carbonates business in the world, AJE, has seen substantial growth in recent years, entering Thailand, then India and Indonesia. Global beverage volumes are over three billion litres a year.
- Sparkling Ice vs Glaceau
Richard Hall, 27 Aug 2014
- Bottled water vs carbonates
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2014
- Category focus at the heart of Coke-Monster deal
Bill Bruce, 15 Aug 2014
- Coke reverts to Vitaminwater without stevia, but lessons need to be learned
Bill Bruce, 6 Aug 2014
- Recent calls for a sugar tax are completely misguided
Gavin Partington, BSDA, 1 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
In the US, Jones Soda Co is bringing back its Halloween-themed 8oz sodas, which will return to the shelves of Target locations nationwide.
US-based Bai Brands has launched a new carbonated line called Bai Bubbles, its first brand extension since launching Bai.
British Soft Drinks Association director general Gavin Partington has responded to a report in BMC Public Health, which calls for 100% sugar tax.
- London Eye to turn red for new sponsor Coca-Cola
- Social media determines new design for James White apple juice
- US supermarkets and ABA launch anti-bottle deposit campaign
- Coke brings back discontinued Surge brand thanks to lobbying fans
- Pavle Švaić of Agroposta talks about cordial in sachets
- Virent expands PlantBottle partnership with The Coca-Cola Company
- Sidel helps US Coca-Cola bottler reduce blowing pressure by over 50%
- Coca-Cola Enterprises and Tesco encourage customers to recycle more
- The world’s most valuable soft drinks brands
- Schweppes tests liquid water enhancer category in Australia
- Bisleri to launch Urzza non-caffeine energy drink in India
- Strongly contrasting beverage performances across West and East Europe