Emmi Caffè Latte is getting into the festive spirit with the launch of a special design Christmas Cappuccino Cup. Consumers will be given the chance to win a range of seasonal experiences and gifts.
The fourth largest carbonates business in the world, AJE, has seen substantial growth in recent years, entering Thailand, then India and Indonesia. Global beverage volumes are over three billion litres a year.
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
- Sparkling Ice vs Glaceau
Richard Hall, 27 Aug 2014
- Bottled water vs carbonates
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
Coca-Cola HBC has been awarded an A rating by the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), and a place in the CDP Global Climate Performance Leadership Index 2014.
After more than seven years of leadership and service as The Coca-Cola Company's chief marketing and commercial officer, Joe Tripodi will retire at the end of February 2015.
The British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA), which represents the soft drinks industry in the UK, has held a parliamentary event to highlight efforts to improve sustainability in the soft drinks sector
- Frijj flavoured milk from Dairy Crest undergoes packaging refresh for 2014
- Coca-Cola Company elects Timothy Leveridge as vice president
- Report: UK uses liquid water enhancers at home rather than on-the-go
- Updated Agr Pilot Profiler manages CO2 and water loss in PET bottles
- Study: Link between being overworked and the consumption of energy products
- Nomadic launches Mango Lassi drink
- Global redesign for Unilever's Lipton Ice Tea brand by Design Bridge
- PepsiCo launches 'craft' soda Caleb's Kola at selected US outlets
- Court sets $1bn payout to AriZona Iced Tea co-owner
- The story behind the Kiki Maple Sweet Water brand
- Deckers becomes main distribution channel for iPro Sport in GB & Ireland
- Asia continues to dominate RTD coffee introductions