Britvic has revealed Made in Chelsea's Millie Mackintosh as the new face of its £1.5m J2O Spritz campaign, aimed at increasing awareness of its latest adult soft drink offering.
The fourth largest carbonates business in the world, AJE, has seen substantial growth in recent years, entering Thailand, then India and Indonesia. Global beverage volumes are over three billion litres a year.
- Top city for coconut water
Richard Hall, 21 May 2015
- Wake up to liquid breakfast
Richard Hall, 19 May 2015
- Reviving carbonates
Richard Hall, 16 Apr 2015
- Soft drink brands need more effective insights into their consumers
Leigh Morris, Bonamy Finch, 1 Apr 2015
- Health warning on soft drinks
Richard Hall, 23 Mar 2015
See more Beverage topics
CBL Drinks has launched two new flavour varieties and a new bottle format to its 1870s brand of mixers, responding to the needs of its consumers.
Hong Kong-based Incap has developed a new closure for plastic bottles with in-cap infusion technology, which will allow consumers to mix their own beverages.
Soft drinks brand Tango has launched a new "five stages of tang" television advertising campaign, marking its return to British television screens.
- Whirlpool and Anheuser-Busch InBev enter mix-your-own category with B.blend
- Vimto redesigns on-the-go Minis range in time for summer
- PepsiCo targets Hispanic market with launch of lime-flavoured Pepsi Limón
- Clegg Food Projects secures infrastructure contract for soft drinks factory
- Dairy Queen is latest restaurant chain to remove CSDs from children's menu
- Coca-Cola extends Share a Coke campaign with braille cans for the blind
- Calories in UK soft drinks down by over 7%
- Five Valleys Cordials introduces three-flavour 300ml sparkling range
- Infographic: European can market grew 3.7% in 2014, fuelled by UK growth
- PepsiCo and Usher's new video campaign is literally out-of-this-world
- Coca-Cola Enterprises invests £5m in new operations centre
- Bluemarlin introduces updated packaging design for squash brand Rocks