Soft drinks maker AG Barr has warned that achieving growth in the category will be difficult, as the effect of deflation begins to hit.
The fourth largest carbonates business in the world, AJE, has seen substantial growth in recent years, entering Thailand, then India and Indonesia. Global beverage volumes are over three billion litres a year.
- Health warning on soft drinks
Richard Hall, 23 Mar 2015
- 20 ways to dirty soda
Claire Phoenix, 13 Feb 2015
- Supporting underprivileged communities through business
Andreas Exarheas, 11 Feb 2015
- Coca-Cola calorie cut in Canada
Richard Hall, 28 Jan 2015
- Mix your own: Coca-Cola, Keurig, Bevyz, PepsiCo, Sodastream and Drinkfinity
Bill Bruce, 3 Jan 2015
See more Beverage topics
Del Monte has launched a new range of vitamin-rich, fresh fruit smoothies in the UAE, available in three different flavours.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has partnered with an academic institution to launch a new research program into sustainability in the manufacturing sector.
A selection of images from Vending Paris 2015
- Sprite relaunches special edition flavour developed with LeBron James
- AG Barr showcases new curtain-sided distribution vehicle supplied by Bevan
- Breckland Orchard launches zero-sugar varieties of its premium pressés
- Mountain Dew launches citrus-flavoured soft drink in 'craft-like' bottle
- Sweetbird launches new summer flavours of iced tea syrup range
- Bolthouse Farms launches dairy-free blueberry-banana almond milk
- Podcast: J2O Spritz aimed at adults
- Cucumber essence drink Qcumber adds 250ml can format
- Manufacturers should 'follow Britvic's lead' by offering apprenticeships
- Fruit Shoot adds limited edition peach and mango flavour
- AG Barr invests £41m in new production facility and canning line
- #foodbevtrends: Mix your own: Coca-Cola, Keurig, Bevyz, PepsiCo, Sodastream