This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including the new Volvic design, Actimel for Kids and Cocozia Mango Coconut Water.
The fourth largest carbonates business in the world, AJE, has seen substantial growth in recent years, entering Thailand, then India and Indonesia. Global beverage volumes are over three billion litres a year.
- Sparkling Ice vs Glaceau
Richard Hall, 27 Aug 2014
- Bottled water vs carbonates
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2014
- Category focus at the heart of Coke-Monster deal
Bill Bruce, 15 Aug 2014
- Coke reverts to Vitaminwater without stevia, but lessons need to be learned
Bill Bruce, 6 Aug 2014
- Recent calls for a sugar tax are completely misguided
Gavin Partington, BSDA, 1 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
Unique's Cascade Ice flavours of Lemonade, Coconut, Black Raspberry, Orange Mango and Pink Grapefruit will be available in 6-pack and single 7oz bottles beginning September 2014.
Supply chain specialist Fowler Welch is increasing its ambient soft drinks operations sector after winning a new UK contract by global carbonated drinks manufacturer Cott.
Jones Soda Co has released its latest limited edition flavour – peanut butter and jelly soda.p
- Coca-Cola Life arrives in UK stores – the first new Coke product in 8 years
- Andrew Peller introduces Skinnygrape Spritzers in Amcor 330ml PET bottles
- Mott’s Strawberry Boom soft drink
- Tum-E Yummies Kids Water Enhancers
- Cool Bear fruit juice concentrates and ready-to-drink lemonades
- Coca-Cola Company to purchase 16.7% equity stake in Monster
- Fest Cola Naturally Flavored Soda
- Starbucks Japan unveils Chocolate Brownie Frappuccino
- Volvic launches biggest packaging redesign in the brand's history
- Capt'n Eli's Soda launches Black Cherry Pop
- UK beverage can market continues to perform well, says Nielsen data
- Sunpride introduces 500ml bottles to UK discount store market