Mountain Dew has announced that, for the first time, Mtn Dew Baja Blast (introduced 10 years ago as a 'Taco Bell Original') will also be available for a limited time in bottles and cans.
Shaun Weston talks to the founder of Vivid Drinks, James Shillcock, about the history of the brand, the use of matcha green tea and the challenges he faced getting the brand up and running.
- Interview with Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy
Shaun Weston, 16 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Global Beverage Trends – InnoBev Congress (opening session)
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2014
- InnoBev 10th Soft Drinks Congress Plant Tour, a review
Claire Phoenix, 8 Apr 2014
- Bottled water vs cola
Richard Hall, 25 Mar 2014
See more Beverage topics
SIG Combibloc's head of marketing in North America, Tim Kirchen, explains the background behind coconut water and the actions involved in processing, packaging and marketing it.
Milbor's 100% natural Merry Berry juice range is available in blueberry, blueberry & apple and blueberry & chokeberry flavours and comes packaged in 200ml jars.
In the UK, Coca-Cola Enterprises is entering the 'on-the-go squash' market with Oasis Mighty Drops.
- Coca-Cola opens new Consumer Interaction Centers in Latin America
- Kid's Coco pure organic coconut juice with banana
- Poor weather in Europe affected sales of drinks in 2013
- Just Juice 'Brazil blend' juice drink celebrates 2014 World Cup
- Kees releases flavoured protein drink range
- Simplee Aloe’s aloe vera drink
- Amazing Water releases enhanced electrolysed alkaline functional water
- The launch of vitamin drink Vitamizu – an interview with Jan Sieńczewski
- CocoMojo launches CocoPassion coconut water drink
- BetterSweet Maple Water in Tetra Pak cartons
- Flavoured and functional water market to reach value of $36.7bn in 2019
- Lipton Ice Tea is rebranded for the UK market