PepsiCo has revealed that it will swap aspartame with sucralose and acesulfame potassium in its diet products in the US, as it seeks to address falling sales figures.
The fourth largest carbonates business in the world, AJE, has seen substantial growth in recent years, entering Thailand, then India and Indonesia. Global beverage volumes are over three billion litres a year.
- Reviving carbonates
Richard Hall, 16 Apr 2015
- Soft drink brands need more effective insights into their consumers
Leigh Morris, Bonamy Finch, 1 Apr 2015
- Health warning on soft drinks
Richard Hall, 23 Mar 2015
- 20 ways to dirty soda
Claire Phoenix, 13 Feb 2015
- Supporting underprivileged communities through business
Andreas Exarheas, 11 Feb 2015
See more Beverage topics
Pepsi has launched a new on-trade glass bottle for its Max, Diet and Original varieties, accompanying its introduction with a selection of spirit suggestions.
Bottlegreen has become the latest drinks producer to innovate in the adult soft drinks sector, launching its new Cotswold lemonade and mint sparkling pressé.
The Coca-Cola Company has acquired multi-grain drink producer China Culiangwang Beverages Holdings for $400m, reports have said.
- Dr Pepper Snapple acquires minority stake in Bai Brands for $15m
- Soft drinks brand Zeo launches new flavours and packaging design
- Britvic Soft Drinks introduces new raspberry flavour for summer
- Arca Continental plans $350m investment in expanding production capacity
- US brand Dry unveils packaging redesign across its sparkling drinks
- Rocks Drinks launches new ready-to-drink range in rebranded packaging
- Mountain Dew brings back Baja Blast and Sangrita Blast in bottles and cans
- Podcast: Bonne O – home carbonation system without a CO2 tank
- Dream Drinks secures sole distribution rights for Drink & Play range
- Cawston Press adds elderflower lemonade and ginger beer to adult offering
- Aquavita launches vitamin water range with benefits for the body
- France approves legislation to ban self-serve drinks dispensers