According to a report by Bloomberg, a handful of Nestlé SA scientists are working on developing a fat-burning drink.
The fourth largest carbonates business in the world, AJE, has seen substantial growth in recent years, entering Thailand, then India and Indonesia. Global beverage volumes are over three billion litres a year.
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
- Advanced automation in beer and soft drinks at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Phoenix, 12 Nov 2014
- Invasa – Leibinger's novel balloon-style filler
Claire Rowan, 11 Nov 2014
- Cutting sugar in soft drinks
Richard Hall, 4 Nov 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
See more Beverage topics
Amazon has reinstated Pepsi True's page on its website, following its removal after it was flooded with negative reviews from environmentalist groups.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has become the first company to achieve a Low Energy Company (LEC) IT accreditation.
Iceland's Olgerdin hf has bolstered its Floridana brand with the addition of Floridana Grænn; a new juice drink with an apple, pineapple and kiwi base.
- RE:Balance sports drink based on fresh whey
- SHS Drinks launches Shloer Light
- Nutry Maca Nectar apple flavour drink by Refriango
- Coca-Cola gears up for 'bigger and better' Christmas campaign
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale, in pictures
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners
- Britvic's 'There's Joy in the blend' communications platform for J2O
- American adults are eating too much processed sugar, says research
- Harry Brompton's Berries & Cucumber Alcoholic Ice Tea
- Bionina Organic Sparkling Juice Drinks
- Sparkling BerryWhite Organic from BerryWhite Limited
- Coca-Cola re-releases Sprite Cranberry