Green Mountain Coffee Roasters has changed its company name to Keurig Green Mountain Inc effective immediately.
Tea & Coffee
Shareholders approved the new name at the Company's annual shareholder meeting held last week. The Company will retain its ticker symbol of GMCR on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
- Tea 2030 launches in London
Claire Phoenix, 14 Feb 2014
- Coke makes a move towards 'mix your own' at home
Bill Bruce, 6 Feb 2014
- Smart Lid – an innovation in safe packaging
Claire Phoenix, 27 Jan 2014
- Nespresso-style draught beer
Richard Hall, 26 Nov 2013
- Think global, act personal
Richard Hall, 14 Oct 2013
See more Beverage topics
Starbucks Tribute Blend whole bean coffee is now available in new bags that showcase elements symbolising the brand's philosophy and history.
French coffee brand Carte Noire has launched a range of espresso capsules compatible with most Nespresso machines.
Sri Lanka-based tea brand Tipson Tea's Soursop Green Tea is packed with antioxidants and offers a rich tasting beverage.
- Caribou Coffee Real Inspiration blend
- Latest market study shows four areas of growth for vending in Europe
- Remington iCup coffee brewing system
- Compostable is a better term than biodegradable, says BASF
- Starbucks Vanilla Macchiato launches with expanded food range
- A gallery of new drinks for February 2014
- GanedenBC30 is first probiotic incorporated into K-Cup technology
- Teasy energy drink in Rexam Fusion bottle
- Vegware creates compostable 6oz cup and lid combo
- Bennett Opie secures Tesco listing for Monin gift sets
- Hofgut Storzeln Soypresso cold coffee drink
- MycoTechnology secures second round of funding for mushroom science