UK-based tea brand Zacely has introduced the Teaforia Shake & Brew Cold Brew Green Tea Bag – a long tea bag designed to be inserted into water bottles and shaken up to produce green tea on-the-go.
Tea & Coffee
Shaun Weston talks to the founder of Vivid Drinks, James Shillcock, about the history of the brand, the use of matcha green tea and the challenges he faced getting the brand up and running.
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Global Beverage Trends – InnoBev Congress (opening session)
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2014
- A review of the final day of WQA Aquatech USA 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Mar 2014
- Tea 2030 launches in London
Claire Phoenix, 14 Feb 2014
- Coke makes a move towards 'mix your own' at home
Bill Bruce, 6 Feb 2014
See more Beverage topics
The UK's No 1 fat-free yogurt brand will launch its first coffee flavour: Müllerlight Skinny Cappuccino Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate.
Soft drinks manufacturer Britvic Soft Drinks is kicking off its biggest ever summer marketing campaign for Lipton Ice Tea.
Emmi Caffè Latte Decaff is an extension of the company's range of barista-quality chilled coffee, designed for drinking on-the-go.
- Carrington Organics Tea with biodegradable packaging
- Alton Estratto brewer and cooler device
- Flavia Barista espresso brewer by Mars Drinks
- New Alma de Cuba packs from The Cuba Mountain Coffee Company
- TopQualiTea South Africa's Rooibos and Honeybush espresso powder
- Tony Smith from Alton demonstrates new coffee dispenser
- Intellectual Ventures forms CF Global Holdings to manufacture Coffee Flour
- EcoCup recyclable capsule for coffee and tea
- Kellogg's Special K adds coffee house protein breakfast shakes
- The story behind matcha drink Vivid (interview with James Shillcock)
- Naturata Vanilla & Love instant grain coffee
- Biome Bioplastics shortlisted in BusinessGreen Awards for coffee pod