Starbucks has unveiled Powermat wireless charging in approximately 200 of its stores in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Tea & Coffee
London-based startup Pact Coffee has launched a new service called CoffeeRun that supplies offices with a regular delivery of high quality, freshly roasted coffee.
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
- BrauBeviale 2014 – a roller coaster of innovation
Claire Phoenix, 13 Nov 2014
- Tea market offers strong prospects for growth
John Nevens, 8 Oct 2014
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
- Will brand giants such as Starbucks capitalise on 'independent' thinking?
Shaun Weston, 29 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
Artisan coffee company Paddy & Scott's has launched two high street cafes in Suffolk in the UK.
The finalists and winners of the World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale, sponsored by Rexam Plc, were recently announced at a special awards ceremony in Nuremberg, Germany.
Cambridge Consultants has come up with a barista-type experience for beer drinkers, with the barman being able to adjust the 'hoppiness' level of each pint on demand.
- Mondelēz to report impact of Coffee Made Happy programme
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners
- Taylor St Baristas launches UK's first crowdfunded Coffee Bond on Crowdcube
- Northern Ireland's Pure Roast Coffee sets up Pure Gusto Coffee in Britain
- Harry Brompton's Berries & Cucumber Alcoholic Ice Tea
- GEM Vending rolls out Keurig 'coffee house experience' in the UK
- Starbucks releases first new holiday drink in five years
- Mondelez to invest $50m in Tassimo coffee capsules in UK factory
- Refriango Blue Pulp Passion Fruit juice drink
- Cott acquires Atlanta-based water & coffee company DS Services for $1.25bn
- Saatchi & Saatchi Twinings Tea commercial for Japanese tea drinkers
- New fruit and herbal flavours in Dorset Tea range