Marking its entry into the leisure centre market, Soho Coffee Co has partnered with Circadian Trust to open in Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre in the UK.
Mocon, a manufacturer of package integrity instrumentation, has created four global business units to better support its international footprint.
Sheffield Hallam University is set to benefit from a share of a £50m investment to develop a National Centre of Excellence for Food Engineering.
Tossed, London's leading group of healthier eating places, has secured a £1.5m funding line from Santander. Tossed operates 11 stores in and around London.
- PET Engineering wins Oscar dell'Imballaggio for lightweight 5-litre bottle
- How ethnographic research gets to the heart of customer thinking
- Diet Coke launches Taylor Swift inspired Young Designer Challenge
- Jim Cregan on new innovations from Jimmy's Iced Coffee
- Armand de Brignac Dynastie Champagne collection