top of page

The latest news, trends, analysis, interviews and podcasts from the global food and beverage industry

FoodBev Media Logo
Access more as a FoodBev subscriber

Sign up to FoodBev and unlock more insights from the international food and beverage industry. Subscribers have access to webinars, newsletters, publications and more...

DMK seeks full ownership of Poland's Mlekoma Dairy
Rafaela Sousa

Rafaela Sousa

27 June 2024

DMK seeks full ownership of Poland's Mlekoma Dairy

Germany's largest dairy group, DMK, has announced plans to take full control of Mlekoma Dairy in Warsaw, Poland.


Mlekoma Dairy specialises in the production of powdered skimmed milk, whey and cream. The acquisition aims to strengthen DMK's brand presence in the country.


DMK, which already holds a 51% stake in Mlekoma Dairy, intends to acquire the remaining 49% from its co-owner, the Saudi group Saudia Dairy & Foodstuff Company. However, this acquisition is subject to approval by competition authorities.


A DMK spokesperson told FoodBev: "Regarding Poland, we cannot share much information at the moment. In a nutshell, DMK wants to take over the entire sales organisation of Mlekoma Dairy in Warsaw and thus promote our brand business in Poland."


#DMK #MlekomaDairy #Poland


bottom of page