The Tomato Stall has undergone a rebrand in a move to communicate the brand's provenance and benefits of the high sunlight levels on the Isle of Wight.
Caprimo Crème Brûleé by Barry Callebaut Beverages is described as a 'dessert in a drink', contains no caffeine and can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Wisconsin-based cheese brand Sartori has released a limited edition Family Heirloom BellaVitano cheese to celebrate its 75-year anniversary.
French luxury chocolate manufacturer Valrhona has been confirmed as the 'preferred chocolate partner' to the international hospitality company Marriott.
- Chilled gluten-free sweet and savoury pastries from NO.G
- MexGrocer increases selection of gluten-free products
- Kite Packaging to partner Audion Swissvac at PPMA Show 2014
- Refreshed Schweppes packaging for on-trade by Coca‑Cola Enterprises
- Dinnissen hygienic solution for filling Big Bags with baby milk powder