Tate & Lyle PLC has opened of its new polydextrose dietary fibre manufacturing facility in Nantong, Jiangsu Province, China.
We've put together the top 10 most popular articles that were published to FoodBev.com during August 2014.
A Special Edition Goats' Cheese & Beetroot Fiorelli by Ugo Foods is launched at the start of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and 10p from each pack of pasta will go towards Breast Cancer Care.
Archer Daniels Midland Company has agreed to sell its global chocolate business to Cargill for $440m, subject to a customary working-capital adjustment.
- BrewDog to 'redefine lager' with This. Is. Lager
- R-Biopharm Rhône to train Chinese delegation in testing for contaminants
- Noho partners with Telford for distribution in Hong Kong and Macau
- Walkers unveils Twitter-powered vending machines at bus stops in London
- Dip in sales of baking products rescued by Great British Bake Off 2014