At the busy BWCA annual Trade Fair in Nottingham, in March, FoodBev Media’s Andreas Exarheas talked to 4 Aces’ Chris Penn about an innovative way to promote the benefits of bottled water.
Lavazza will launch its new Etigua Arabica coffee to the UK's restaurant sector later this week, after gaining its first accreditation from ethics organisation Slow Food.
Munich-based Mutares has completed the acquisition of Metsä Board Zanders from Finnish paperboard manufacturing group Metsä Board for an undisclosed amount.
Britvic has revealed Made in Chelsea's Millie Mackintosh as the new face of its £1.5m J2O Spritz campaign, aimed at increasing awareness of its latest adult soft drink offering.
- Interview: LycoRed introduce sante to reduce salt and enhance food taste
- Brite Idea Foods introduces H2wOw all-natural water enhancers
- Fudge Kitchen launches new three-flavour range of liquid fudge
- CBL Drinks extends 1870s mixer range with new flavours and bottle format
- Appe invests £10m in preform injection moulding operation
- Fudge Kitchen launches sharing bar formats of its handmade fudge
- Interview: UL Prospector's database helps developers find ingredients
- ViCap Systems becomes Associate Sponsor of World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Costa receives ‘excellent’ rating from Sustainable Restaurant Association
- New £3m Northern Irish innovation centre 'will benefit' food producers