Aspall has relaunched its pressed English apple juice, made from a combination of Cox, Bramley, Russet, Discovery, Spartan and Worcester apples, in new Tetra Pak cartons.
Crown has developed new metal tin packaging for two single malt Scotch whisky brands from Loch Lomond Group Distilleries.
Claire Phoenix speaks to Frank Morley and Stephen Butler of Chia Bia based in Ireland at the Natural & Organic Products Europe event at ExCel in London.
New research has shed light on the shopping and cooking habits of the millennial generation, suggesting that many brands' marketing approaches are based on misperceptions.
- Pepsi launches new on-trade glass bottle and signature spirit suggestions
- Beer and yogurt-flavoured chocolate driving strong market growth
- Bottlegreen's extend adult soft drink offering with new mint lemonade
- Holland and Barrett launches first of 50 free-from concept stores
- BrewDog seeks £25m investment with 'largest ever' crowdfunding campaign