Chocolate brand Elizabeth Shaw has announced the addition of large zesty crisp and whisky eggs to its Easter collection, and has improved the design of its mint crisp variety.
Subway UK and Ireland's area development manager Greg Madigan spoke to Alex Clere about the company's ambitious plans for the future following the launch of its 2,000th store.
Northern Ireland-based dried fruit and nut processor Kestrel Foods has announced a £750,000 investment in new processing and packaging technologies in an attempt to enhance its global sales position.
A new pale ale inspired by the craftsmanship of British athletes, artists and musicians has been launched by Devon brewer Artists Rifles Brewing Company.
- Rexam makes aluminium beverage cans for Chicago craft brewery
- Subway inaugurates 2,000th franchise in UK and Ireland
- Powerful Yogurt brings its high-protein, male-oriented yogurt to the UK
- Absolut introduces cherry-flavoured vodka for Valentine's Day
- Podcast: How to launch an alcoholic cranberry drinks brand
- Three quarters of Scottish food and drink is whisky, says trade body
- BASF increases vitamin A production capacity by a quarter
- Amcor launches Sunshine printing technology for more impactful cartons
- Chaucer inaugurates Oregon freeze drying facility for US market
- Low calorie, low sugar green tea with ginseng introduced